PS5 - List of All Stacking Games, Cross-buys & Region Exclusives

Ryan Industries

On 9/21/2023 at 11:05 PM, starvar said:

I think there is an omission in the list. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Star Ocean The Divine Force - (AS, WW)

Added. Thank you & thanks again for the PS Vita stacks.

22 hours ago, Manilu-08 said:

Mortal Shell?

I'm assuming you are referring to it being a cross-buy? It's been added.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, x-EiMikoRule34-x said:

destiny 2 isn't here (cross-buy)

https://psnprofiles.com/search?q=ump jump

procedure with the "quiz thiz" and "the jumping" series applies here. maybe you could call this series "letter jump"?

I assumed Destiny 2: Beyond Light was the same as Destiny 2 but I guess it's considered DLC. Regardless, I added it.

I'll see about the _____ Jump series, I want to find ways to condense the shovelware more.

Edited by We All Fall Down
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Umm... most of the shovelware games are not shovelware.

That's not very specific. Are you referring to Cross-buys? It was mostly to group the companies that release a game per week/month. 

Edit:
● "Shovelware" section removed

● Added "Notes" in Cross-buy section

1 hour ago, We All Fall Down said:

That's not very specific. Are you referring to Cross-buys? It was mostly to group the companies that release a game per week/month. 

Edit:
● "Shovelware" section removed

● Added "Notes" in Cross-buy section

Yes, sorry. It's the only shovelware section, but I didn't mention which companies indeed. Eastasiasoft is not shovelware come on, nor Ratalaika games or Gamuzumi. EAS makes some good games, Ratalaika has some good games too, they just only ask you to complete 2 levels out of 10 for trophies. So yeah they make actual games, just with easy plats. Gamuzumi has a lot of Sakura VNs there which are not shovelware. They are ports of the original PC versions with explicit sexuality removed. Shovelware is stuff like the "Stroke" games, Breakthrough gaming, the jumping food, whatever break, lady in a leotard with a gun series, etc. Barely any game in there, press X for trophies plat in 2 minutes stuff.

Ironically My Name is Mayo which started or helped start this trend is a press x for trophies game but has an actual story and is funny from what I heard.

But anyways great work :) This is made beautifully with all the icons and info that you would need. Neat presentation and CTRL + F friendly.

• Like 3

Great list very helpful. A couple things I seen missing.

Astria ascending ps4 (has ps5 upgrade available on the box)

DBZ Kakarot is free upgrade to ps5 if own the ps4 version.

(Taken from Namco Bandai) If you have already purchased "DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT" for PS4™/Xbox One, you can upgrade to the PS5™/Xbox Series X|S of "Dragon Ball Z: KAKAROT

• Like 3

Small update to the cross-buy section. If I'm missing any games, please post or PM me. Thanks.

Games with an X symbol means that the cross-buy was delisted and/or the servers have closed. Those games are:

X  Babylon's Fall 

X  FIFA 21 

X  FIFA 22

X  Gundam Evolution (Upcoming)

X  Knockout City 

X  Marvel's Avengers

X  MultiVersus 

X  NBA 2K21 

Games with an skull-outline-13.png symbol means that the cross-buy has unachievable trophies. Those games are:

skull-outline-13.png  Cobra Kai 2: Dojos Rising

skull-outline-13.png  Legend Bowl

skull-outline-13.png  Outbreak 
skull-outline-13.png  Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles 

skull-outline-13.png  Roguebook 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Isn't Multi-Versus coming back in January 2024?

The game/server shutdown message claimed so, however I'm not holding my breath.

Honestly, that game should've been a full game priced at $40 (USD) over a F2P live-service. The maps/stages were a bit underwhelming but otherwise it's a well done debut title from Player First Games and a worthy S.S.B. competitor, unfortunately held back by the chosen business model.

If I stand correct on the fate of MultiVersus, "open beta" can be used by game studios/publishers to temporarily conceal their inability to effectively manage a live-service title, which is necessary for a product to be anywhere near as big as Fortnite, Apex Legends etc.

• Like 4

If MultiVersus returns then I will update it's status but at the moment it's delisted/unachievable. I would assume if/when it returns it will have a new trophy list but I guess time will tell.

9 hours ago, x-EiMikoRule34-x said:

can anyone test if getting all mw3 (2023) trophies on ps5 pops the ps4 platinum?

The answer appears to be no, but I'm not sure.

Edited by Ryan Industries
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Manilu-08 said:

Does Thief Simulator have a free upgrade? I can't find the PS5 version on the PlayStation Store but it has two trophy lists.

I can find two lists for the PS4, one is EU and the other is NA. I believe the sequel is coming to both the PS5 & PS4.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11226-thief-simulator

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11227-thief-simulator

• Like 1

Daymare 1994 the JP and AS lists are cross buy ps4/ps5, the japan stack is cero Z though. 

there are physical versions for Jp and AS but ONLY for ps5. PS4 only exists physically for the ww stack (na and Eu copies exist sharing a list).

the WW stack has two different entries in the store, one for each console which leads me to believe digital is NOT cross buy. but I have the physical NA region disc and got a free upgrade path, if anyone with an EU copy can confirm if that’s the same there?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, KaosGamesStore said:

Daymare 1994 the JP and AS lists are cross buy ps4/ps5, the japan stack is cero Z though. 

there are physical versions for Jp and AS but ONLY for ps5. PS4 only exists physically for the ww stack (na and Eu copies exist sharing a list).

the WW stack has two different entries in the store, one for each console which leads me to believe digital is NOT cross buy. but I have the physical NA region disc and got a free upgrade path, if anyone with an EU copy can confirm if that’s the same there?

Thanks. I'll add it now.

• Like 1