mckbros

Mckbros' crappy trophy list that needs much clean up as possible

2 posts in this topic

Welcome to the thread of mine where I need to clean out my list of unearned trophies, especially online crap. But if anit unobtainable, I just dont play on my main again. 

Note the colored letters means something:

Light blue = Platinum obtained but no 100%

Green = 100% obtained

Yellow = IDK if I will do it just make it difficult for boosting partner/ or just my interest/

Red = Unobtainable

List of games with a 100%

Spoiler

Abzû

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Ascendshaft and Endless Shaft (NA)

Assassin's Creed II (PS4)

Astro's Playroom

Avoid Them: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade

Baseball: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade

Batman: The Telltale Series (PS4)

Battlefield 4 (PS4)

Battlefield V

Bird Game + (NA)

Blacklight: Retribution

Borderlands 2 (PS4)

Bridge Constructor Portal

Brink

Burnout Paradise Remastered (NA)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

Caravan Stories (AS)

Chickens On The Road (NA)

Coffin Dodgers

Color Slayer

Diablo III (vanilla version)

Doom (2016)
Doom 64
Dream C Club: Host Girls on Stage/ドリームクラブホストガール オンステージGirls on Stage
Drowning (NA)
Energy Cycle (NA)
Far Cry 3 (both stacks)
Fullblast (NA) 
God of War (2018)
God of War: Ascension
Gravel
Heavy Rain (PS4)
HiQ Ace
HiQ Ace Unlimited (both stacks)
inFamous 2
InFamous Second Son
InFamous Festival of Blood
Journey (all stacks)

Monster Energy Supercross

Monster Jam: Crush It!

Mortal Kombat X

MotorStorm RC (PS3)

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4)

MXGP2

My Name is Mayo (PS4)

My Name is Mayo 2

MySims SkyHeroes

NBA 2K19: The Prelude

Need for Speed: Payback

Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4)

Newtonian Inversion (NA)

Overwatch

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault/Q-Force

Resistance 3

Road Bustle (NA)

Sonic the Fighters

Sound Shapes (PS4 NA & PS3)

Space 2: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade

Star Terk (2013)/ Star Trek: The Video Game

Star Wars Battlefront II (2017)

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (PS4 NA and PS5)

Super Weekend Mode (PS4) (NA) 

Timber Tennis: Versus

Warframe (PS4)

List of Games with platinum but no 100%

Spoiler

Note: I will have a message on unobtainable trophies if so or I don't gave the DLC on it.

Note 2: No DLC means I don't own the DLC for the trophies

Battlefield 1 - No DLC
Battlefield 4 (PS3) - No DLC, but I have it on PS4, so why not do the platinum on PS3
Battlefield Hardline (both stacks) - No DLC on PS3 and unobtainable 100% on PS4, was about to get the damn Test Your Mettle trophy on PS4 but had no time because of my grandpa coming over during the end of December 2020, but family comes during the holidays
Borderlands (PS3) GOTY PS4 - PS3, the Completionist trophy glitch putted off after reading about it on a guide and was never fixed on PS4, and speaking of that version the Mad Moxxi DLC is buggy as hell. Thanks Gearbox
Conan Exiles - No DLC
Control (PS4) (NA) - Gotten burnt out after getting the platinum
Crysis 3 (PS3) - No DLC
Doom Eternal (PS4) - No DLC
Final Fantasy XV (NA) - No DLC for Episode Ardyn, but the Comrades stuff is impossible without downgrading patches
Ghost of Tsushima (both stacks) - No paid DLC plus my brothers are playing it at the moment so yeah
Horizon Zero Dawn - gotten burnt out
Killzone Shadow Fall - I tried to get the online collectables, but I gotten burnt out because they're at random f-ing places and is RNG
LittleBigPlanet 2 - Unobtainable for the Move Pack and Cross Controller DLC, but it is fine, because they ask you to have the pherpials and you need to pay extra for the DLC (unless you have the special edition DLC, which grants you the Move Pack, which Sony can F off on, also No Muppets DLC and is delisted everywhere but the Asian store, but a asian copy is dick to get
LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4) - Im still working on the DLC, but I may need to back up my save and redo the prize bubbles.
Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4) - Brothers deleted it off their PS4 three years back, I need to buy the GOTY edition.
Need for Speed (2015) - Gold Plated trophy can F off and I dont have the time for it. 
PVZ; Garden Warfare 2 - Unobtainable due to some things being shutoff 
Uncharted 2 (PS3 and PS4) - DLC trophies unobtainable on PS3 due to servers closing, and I have no time for the extended collection stuff
Uncharted 3 (PS4)  - same with Uncharted 2. No time for the extended collection stuff
Watch Dogs 1 (PS4) - No DLC
Watch Dogs Legion (PS4) - No Aiden Peirce DLC and I sold my copy because this game is disappointing

Unobtainable batch
This games that I cannot complete or platinum due to trophies being glitched or servers closing with or without warning, and devs making changes to their online crap and I will never play on my main again.
Spoiler

Battleborn - servers closure and was online only
Grand Theft Auto V/ Grand Theft Auto Online (PS4) - Rockstar pulled curtain modes for a trophy. Dont care anyway because GTA Online is godawful
Hand of the Gods - servers closed and was online only
LittleBigPlanet Karting - the only LBP game on my list that is unobtainabe due to servers closing.
ModNation Racers - server closure
Mortal Kombat 9/(2011) - servers were closed without warning
NBA 2K17 The Prelude - server closure
NBA 2K18 The Prelude - servers closed and was online only
Pinballistik - there are glitched trophies 
PS All-Stars: Battleroyale (PS3) - server closure
Portal 2 - server closure, possiably without warning, I at least used the code that was never used and I have it on my Steam account before console servers went dark.
SingStar (PS4) - server closure
Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen - servers closed without warning
Treasures of Montezuma Blitz - server closure
WipEout 2048 - server closure
WipEout HD - server closure

I will update when possible 

Edited by mckbros

Update as of 9/22/21:

The unobtainable batch is now on the list, and I made a few updates, some games I did the DLC trophies on, one game I did platinum. MXGP 3 will not be added to the list of unfinished games as I'm going through the game, and trophy wise, it not too bad, just a few grinds.

Here is the updated games:

Aliens: Colonial Marines

DLC: Stasis Interrupted

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 2/10

It's Game Over Man Game Over! That is for the game's trophies, and this DLC is bad, and it is not worth the extra ten US Dollars because it is worse than the base game, the story for the DLC is terrible and retcons what made the original two Alien movies so special. and gives no development for a evil human faction I cannot remember the name for, and that is all I can say. The base game is just as bad, but it's no Ride to Hell Retribution, aside from the lies in advertising.

Need for Speed Payback

DLC: Speedcross Story Expansion

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 5/10

I liked NFS Payback actually, but it is nothing writing home about. It had a badly written story, unlikable characters, and a bad multiplayer mode. But the singleplayer mode is fun at least. Speedcross DLC does not add anything new aside a new car class, but it can be fun if you are going for the platinum

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)

Difficulty: 5-6/10

Enjoyment:6-7/10

This a good game, but as a LBP game, this is disappointing game, the game was rushed to store shelves when it first came out in 2014. It is a buggy, unstable mess unplayable online. But I had no issues aside from a few framerate drops. The platforming is fun, the Community area of the game is a blast to play, but the story is not very good and is full of plotholes and characters not getting along and just being unlikable expect our playable characters and some of the NPC characters. Newton is a dull character that sucks Sackboy to whatever world that needs to be saved. But Newton becomes a generic "I want to take over the world with no explanation or personality at all because I'm evil!" type of a antagonist because he made a very stupid decision, and that was where I lost all my liking to the story. And this from somebody who had fond memories of LBP 2 because of it's great story, likable characters (although I struggle to this day why the Navagatron has no personality at all) and most importantly, creating levels, publishing them online to the Community mode and play other players' creations, and me and my brothers spent a good amount of time playing LBP 2's Community levels during it's prime and when servers were up. Just as a huge fan of LBP 2, I just fell very disappointed. This is worth playing and is good what Sumo Digital worked on for LBP 3 as a game, but as a sequel in my opinion,  to one of the greatest platforming games of all time and one of the best online games in all of PlayStation, i just fell let down.

Edited by mckbros