Mr_Tenno777's Crappy List That Needs Clean Up

Mr_Tenno777

Welcome to the thread of mine where I need to clean out my list of unearned trophies, especially online crap. But if anit obtainable, I just dont play on my main again. 

Note the colored letters means something:

Light blue = Platinum obtained but no 100%

Green = 100% obtained

Yellow = Tried and Gave Up

Red = Unobtainable

List of games with a 100%

Spoiler

Abzû

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

Ascendshaft and Endless Shaft (NA)

Assassin's Creed II (PS4)

Astro's Playroom

Avoid Them: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade

Baseball Bout: Otterrific Arcade (NA)

Baseball: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade

Batman: The Telltale Series (PS4)

Battlefield 1

Battlefield 4 (PS4)

Battlefield V

Bird Game + (NA)

Blacklight: Retribution

Bioshock (PS4 NA)

Borderlands 2 (PS4)

Bridge Constructor Portal

Brink

Burnout Paradise Remastered (NA)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

Caravan Stories (AS)

Chickens On The Road (NA)

Coffin Dodgers

Color Slayer

Control (PS4 NA) 

Crysis (PS4)

Detuned

Diablo III (vanilla version)

Doom (2016)
Doom 64
Dream C Club: Host Girls on Stage/ドリームクラブホストガール オンステージGirls on Stage
Drowning (NA)
Energy Cycle (NA)
Far Cry 3 (both stacks)
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity
Fullblast (NA) 
Funny Truck (NA) 
God of War (2018)
God of War: Ascension
Gravel
Heavy Rain (PS4)
HiQ Ace
HiQ Ace Unlimited (both stacks)
inFamous 2
InFamous Second Son
InFamous Festival of Blood
Journey (all stacks)
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (PS4)
LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)
Midnight Deluxe (PS4) (NA)

Monster Energy Supercross

Monster Jam: Crush It!

Mortal Kombat X

MotorStorm RC (PS3)

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4)

MXGP2

My Name is Mayo (PS4)

My Name is Mayo 2

MySims SkyHeroes

NBA 2K19: The Prelude

Need for Speed: Payback

Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4)

Newtonian Inversion (NA)

Overwatch

Ratchet & Clank (2016)

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault/Q-Force

Resistance 3

Road Bustle (NA)

Sonic the Fighters

Sound Shapes (PS4 NA & PS3)

Sniper Ghost Warrior

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2

Space 2: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade

Star Trek (2013)/ Star Trek: The Video Game

Star Wars Battlefront II (2017)

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (PS4 NA and PS5)

Super Street: The Game (NA)

Super Weekend Mode (PS4) (NA) 

Team Sonic Racing

Timber Tennis: Versus

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure

Tokyo Run (NA)
Up
Warframe (PS4)
Wolfenstein 3D

List of Games with platinum but no 100%

Spoiler

Note: I will have a message on unobtainable trophies if so or I don't gave the DLC on it.

Note 2: No DLC means I don't own the DLC for the trophies

Battlefield 4 (PS3) - No DLC, but I have it on PS4, so why not do the platinum on PS3
Battlefield Hardline (both stacks) - No Robbery DLC on PS3 due to that DLC going under despite buying premium and unobtainable 100% on PS4, was about to get the damn Test Your Mettle trophy on PS4 but had no time because of my grandpa coming over during the end of December 2020, but family comes during the holidays, but I guess I will do what is possible
Borderlands (PS3) GOTY PS4 - PS3, the Completionist trophy glitch putted off after reading about it on a guide and was never fixed on PS4, and speaking of that version the Mad Moxxi DLC is buggy as hell. Thanks Gearbox
Conan Exiles - No DLC
Concrete Genie - You need a VR to 100% complete the game
Crysis 3 (PS3) - No DLC
Dirt 5 (PS4) - No DLC
Final Fantasy XV (NA) - No DLC for Episode Ardyn, but the Comrades stuff is impossible without downgrading patches
Ghost of Tsushima (both stacks) - No paid DLC plus my brothers are playing it at the moment so yeah
Horizon Zero Dawn - gotten burnt out
Killzone Shadow Fall - Online trophies are done, but Elite mode ay drive me crazy due to one bs segment
LittleBigPlanet 2 - Unobtainable for the Move Pack and Cross Controller DLC, but it is fine, because they ask you to have the pherpials and you need to pay extra for the DLC (unless you have the special edition DLC, which grants you the Move Pack, which Sony can F off on, also No Muppets DLC and is delisted everywhere but the Asian store, but a asian copy is dick to get
Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4) - Brothers deleted it off their PS4 three years back, I need to buy the GOTY edition.
Need for Speed (2015) - Gold Plated trophy can F off and I dont have the time for it. 
Need for Speed: Shift - No DLC plus it's probably been delisted everywhere and Exotica is impossible due to servers closing down
PVZ; Garden Warfare 2 - Unobtainable due to some things being shutoff 
The Last of Us (PS4) - I plan to do grounded, but maybe when I want to be put into insanity
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (PS4) - No time for the extended collection 
Uncharted 2 (PS3 and PS4) - DLC trophies unobtainable on PS3 due to servers closing, and I have no time for the extended collection stuff
Uncharted 3 (PS4)  - same with Uncharted 2. No time for the extended collection stuff
Watch Dogs 1 (PS4) - No DLC
Watch Dogs Legion (PS4) - No Aiden Peirce DLC and I sold my copy because this game is disappointing
Zombie Army 4: Dead War - No Season Pass 2, 3 or 4 for the campaign DLC. Rebellion made the first season pass free when the Switch version came out. 

Unobtainable batch
This games that I cannot complete or platinum due to trophies being glitched or servers closing with or without warning, and devs making changes to their online crap and I will never play on my main again.
Spoiler

Battleborn - servers closure and was online only
Hand of the Gods - servers closed and was online only
LittleBigPlanet Karting - the only LBP game on my list that is unobtainabe due to servers closing.
ModNation Racers - server closure
Mortal Kombat 9/(2011) - servers were closed without warning
NBA 2K17 The Prelude - server closure
NBA 2K18 The Prelude - servers closed and was online only
Pinballistik - there are glitched trophies 
PS All-Stars: Battleroyale (PS3) - server closure
Portal 2 - server closure, possibly without warning, I at least used the code that was never used and I have it on my Steam account before console servers went dark.
SingStar (PS4) - server closure
Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen - servers closed without warning
Treasures of Montezuma Blitz - server closure
WipEout 2048 - server closure
WipEout HD - server closure

Tried and Gave Up 
Spoiler

Battlefield 3 - After reading bout the coop, I dropped my arse out of the game trophy wise. 
Foosball 2012 (both stacks) - Gave up on the 100% due to not being able to get passed the Master difficulty event. 
Watch Dogs (PS3) - Gave up after realizing the drinking games are not for me. 

I will update when possible 

Edited by Mr_Tenno777

Update as of 9/22/21:

The unobtainable batch is now on the list, and I made a few updates, some games I did the DLC trophies on, one game I did platinum. MXGP 3 will not be added to the list of unfinished games as I'm going through the game, and trophy wise, it not too bad, just a few grinds.

Here is the updated games:

Aliens: Colonial Marines

DLC: Stasis Interrupted

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 2/10

It's Game Over Man Game Over! That is for the game's trophies, and this DLC is bad, and it is not worth the extra ten US Dollars because it is worse than the base game, the story for the DLC is terrible and retcons what made the original two Alien movies so special. and gives no development for a evil human faction I cannot remember the name for, and that is all I can say. The base game is just as bad, but it's no Ride to Hell Retribution, aside from the lies in advertising.

Need for Speed Payback

DLC: Speedcross Story Expansion

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 5/10

I liked NFS Payback actually, but it is nothing writing home about. It had a badly written story, unlikable characters, and a bad multiplayer mode. But the singleplayer mode is fun at least. Speedcross DLC does not add anything new aside a new car class, but it can be fun if you are going for the platinum

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)

Difficulty: 5-6/10

Enjoyment:6-7/10

This a good game, but as a LBP game, this is disappointing game, the game was rushed to store shelves when it first came out in 2014. It is a buggy, unstable mess unplayable online. But I had no issues aside from a few framerate drops. The platforming is fun, the Community area of the game is a blast to play, but the story is not very good and is full of plotholes and characters not getting along and just being unlikable expect our playable characters and some of the NPC characters. Newton is a dull character that sucks Sackboy to whatever world that needs to be saved. But Newton becomes a generic "I want to take over the world with no explanation or personality at all because I'm evil!" type of a antagonist because he made a very stupid decision, and that was where I lost all my liking to the story. And this from somebody who had fond memories of LBP 2 because of it's great story, likable characters (although I struggle to this day why the Navagatron has no personality at all) and most importantly, creating levels, publishing them online to the Community mode and play other players' creations, and me and my brothers spent a good amount of time playing LBP 2's Community levels during it's prime and when servers were up. Just as a huge fan of LBP 2, I just fell very disappointed. This is worth playing and is good what Sumo Digital worked on for LBP 3 as a game, but as a sequel in my opinion,  to one of the greatest platforming games of all time and one of the best online games in all of PlayStation, i just fell let down.

Edited by mckbros

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm deeply sorry for not for not updating this thread post.since September due to laziness I decided to update the thread just now with completions since not updating the thread and note I may have forgotten the games by now and  and also will talking about my games I completed through out the month.

Platinum Trophies Earned Through January 2022 

Crysis (PS3)

Game Enjoyment: 8/10

The list is easier than I thouhgt it was, but I enjoyed the game from what it is. It fells mostly open with fun combat and outstanding visuals (though it fells downgraded on 7th generation consoles) for 2007 standards, but unfortantly, it isn't a 9/10 enjoyment due to the final boss just being turd that was rushed.

Dirt 5 (PS4)

Difficulty: 2/10

Game Enjoyment: 6/10

A freebie for PS Plus member in January of 2021. It's fine, but fells boring to jump back into after clearing up the career mode if you are not onto multiplayer racing in the game. If you have a weekend to waste on the game and you have Spotify to jam some music on, go ahead and platinum it and have fun. 

Ratchet & Clank (2016)

Game Enjoyment: 7/10

Ah, Ratchet 2016, a game I had never touch since the July of the year the game first came out. I decided to load up my save from 2016 and clean the game up. How is the game? It's a good Ratchet game, but the story isn't great. Sure it follows the story of the movie, but it is still not great. 

Up

Game Enjoyment: 4/10

Pixar's Up, a fantastic aminated movie from 2009 had a video game, and I bought it because I like the film. How is the game? It's faithful to the story somewhat aside from some parts. The platforming is dull, the graphics look bad, especially the characters who in the film has very charming designs. The combat is just parrying against dogs charging against you, and the bosses are easy though it's a kids game. I will say it's not good of a video game and I recommend watching the movie over playing it's game, but the platinum is very easy like most kids games. 

DLC Cleared Out 

Battlefield 1

Difficulty: 4/10 (higher without boosting)

Game Enjoyment: 8/10

World War I games are pretty much almost non existent these days, but in 2016, we have gotten probably the last good thing out of Battlefield as a series. BF 1 was a blast to play through when I previously went for the platinum in 2020. When I gotten the DLC, I decided to pop in my disc copy of the game, install the updates, and jump to the DLC. Most of the trophies were gotten legit, but the operation trophies were a different story. I did the Tsar one legit, but I have to gather players for the Turning Tides one. Once I gotten those done, I needed to do the rest via boosting via a rented server. For the game, I recommend going for the game's platinum, but the 100% is not worth it. But still, I recommend playing the game. 

Edited by Mr_Tenno777

On 10/1/2021 at 8:41 AM, Shikotei-kun said:

Holy crap you've got quite a few games on your profile with a C grade or below!

Even a whole bunch with just one or two trophies, how come?

I'm also curious as to the reason for having a second account.

Good luck in the endeavor and happy gaming :D

Having a alt comes in handy when it comes to curtain online trophies and is also the way I can experience games that are too difficult for my taste like AvP 2010, or games that are impossible like Resistance 2 instead of stupidly putting a unobtainable on my list. Sorry for the long long response. 

Edited by Mr_Tenno777

• 2 weeks later...

Update as of 2/11/22'

Added to the 100% section

Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (PS4)

Difficulty: 4/10

Enjoyment: 6/10

A game that I never finished back in the day because of reason of being annoyed by my little brother to the point of me stop playing as a result all those years ago, and it say at bottom of the trophy list as a result. I picked it up the deluxe edition which came with the DLC needed for the trophies for a good price. As for the game, it is good and fun for a Lego game, but the levels are padded out for their own good, some of the voice acting is either high pitch or annoying (Harley Quinn is one as her voice actress has a wasted talent here), the hub world side stuff is a bunch of repetitive fetch quests, and there are some cameos that serve no purpose in the game at all like Kevin Smith, which I know him from directing bad movies like 2014's Tusk (a not so scary, unfunny horror comedy). But over all, it is a fine Lego game. It is good. I will say it is worth playing, but there is better stuff. Side note, I'm pretty glad to clean up the game.

Super Street: The Game (NA)

Enjoyment: 3/10

Ugh, this game is just awful, awful game. The game is really easy to platinum, but you need to get three others in your region as the online is region locked for a dumb reason, but once you get done the online trophies, you will slog through a crappy career mode that can be done in a day with stupid AI, crappy driving physics that acts and fells like a toy car, and severally outdated graphics. When you to tune you ride and customize it, you can realize the customization is great, but the upgrades are mostly the same thing. Overall, don't play this game unless you want to do online trophies. Thank you to @ABE_915 for the assistance with the online. 

Edited by Mr_Tenno777

Update as of 2/12/22

Sniper Ghost Warrior 

Difficulty: 5/10

Enjoyment: 4/10

2010's Sniper Ghost Warrior, a game from everyone's friend City Interactive (who go by the name CI Game nowadays), the Warsaw based developer behind those crappy FPS games you could see in the bargin area of your local stores that sell games if you live in Poland up to the release of this game. The game is a generic FPS with the exception that it has a high focus on you mostly using sniper rifles to shoot, sneak pass you enemies. The story is just as boring and has generic badguys, and dull characters that has decent voice acting. The game play is just as bad. AI can shoot you like aimbots and are stupid when not in combat. The gunplay is not very exciting, but it has the best part of the game: The Bullet Cam, which never ever gets old. 

Edited by Mr_Tenno777

Update as 2/16/22

Lf669ea.png

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderland One-shot Adventure

Enjoyment: 9/10

What can I say about Assault on Dragon Keep? It is my favorite of the Borderlands DLC. It some what got a standalone release in favor of promoting Wonderlands, a BL spin-off that I will get to whatever I have a job. But this DLC is just really good. i will keep my sentence short, as it is personally one of my favorite DLCs in games and you should buy the stand alone if you played the DLC

Edited by Mr_Tenno777

Update as of 2/20/22

Added to the Games with Platinum but no 100% section

L307e35.png

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2

Enjoyment: 5/10

The sequel to the first game, which was a terrible game in it's own. I like the game more than the first. But it is still not good enough to be decent. The story is still generic, characters are dull, the AI is still stupid, and  the combat is boring. The bullet cam never gets old as usual although. The multiplayer, it just lacks content. Thank you to @ToxicStorm7117 and @POEman553 for the assistance with the online trophies. I can now sell the Sniper Ghost Warrior games on PS3 and leave the 100% alone. 

• 3 weeks later...

Update as of 3/11/22

Ld89acb.png

Bioshock (PS4 NA)

Difficulty: 3-4/10 (if using exploit) 5/10 (if playing legit)

Enjoyment: 10/10

When I was picking out my next solo game to play, I choose to enter the world of Rapture in 2007's Bioshock. The world is very terrifying, the story is engaging with a fantastic plot twist and great and fun combat. This easily one of my favorite games of all time pretty much now. 

Update as 3/14/22

Added one game and moved one game to the 100% section

L120ddd.png

Team Sonic Racing

Diffculty:6-71/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

Team Sonic Racing, a kart racing spin-off of the blue hedgehog with the idea of teamwork being part of a kart racer. I admire what the devs are doing well with the game, but the story, the RNG, the dead online mode puts the game off by three points, Worth a play though. 

Moved to the 100% section

L307e35.png

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2

I purchased the DLC and chessed through it. It wasn't great. 

Edited by Mr_Tenno777
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Update as of 4/10/21

Added to the 100% section:

Lf295fc.png

FlatOut 4: Total Insanity

Enjoyment: 7/10

This was a good game, but before I get to my thoughts, I want to ramble a little. I struggled with the online trophies when it comes to finding somebody in NA (where I am) to help me boost the online. I boosted with EU players, but I had this issue if I played with a EU player, the opposing player would never move at all in my screen. (same with the other) not sure if it happens to asian countries like Japan or Korea, but do let me know if that issue persists. But I found @Angormatore and I gotten the online done. If you were not there, I would never did this game.

As for the game, it is a solid racer, with good physics, decent visuals, and good car designs (though some of them look like plastic to me), but the AI is too easy for my own taste after getting the fastest car in the game. When I did get that car, I smoked the entire career mode. As for FlatOut mode, some aspects are challenging, but there some that are no fun. While there are some FlatOut fans that may not enjoy the game, they can agree that it is better than FlatOut 3: Chaos and Destruction, which only came out on PC and was shredded for being a horrible game, but nobody talks about the third entry anyway!

• 1 month later...

Update as of 5/19/22

Added to the platinum section

Lfd4cf0.png

The Last of Us  (PS4)

Enjoyment: 9.5/10

Ah, The Last of Us, one of the best games to come out in the 7th generation of consoles. The story (I will not spoil) is well structured, with a nice, but not perfect combat system, and very good soundtrack. The solo stuff was easy, although survivor difficulty was a bit a headache at times due to a lack of ammo, or stealth being wonky which got me bitten by clickers, killed by bloaters, or bad timing that got me killed by bandit enemies. 

The multiplayer though, although good, put me off the game due to it's conclusion at the time, but I managed it when I went back and did the online. It was not too bad. I was probaly a arsehole seventeen year old back then who was stepping into trophy hunting at the time. 

Now, I want to say I was not able to update my thread due to me having a little break from singleplayer games. I'm in the norm of boosting online trophies in games like Battlefield Hardline on PS4, doing Nightmare difficulty on Zombie Army 4 (which was a fucking dick on the Hell Machine level of the game) and just mopped up the online stuff for Assassin's Creed Revelations on PS3. (I have to help out others who helped me out though like I did in Sniper Ghost Warrior when I was boosting that game at the time and thank you to @JJMP-HQ for the assistance on Revelations multiplayer trophies)

Edited by Mr_Tenno777

On 9/15/2021 at 0:18 AM, Mr_Tenno777 said:
Battleborn - servers closure and was online only
Hand of the Gods - servers closed and was online only
LittleBigPlanet Karting - the only LBP game on my list that is unobtainabe due to servers closing.
ModNation Racers - server closure
Mortal Kombat 9/(2011) - servers were closed without warning
NBA 2K17 The Prelude - server closure
NBA 2K18 The Prelude - servers closed and was online only
Pinballistik - there are glitched trophies 
PS All-Stars: Battleroyale (PS3) - server closure
Portal 2 - server closure, possibly without warning, I at least used the code that was never used and I have it on my Steam account before console servers went dark.
SingStar (PS4) - server closure
Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen - servers closed without warning
Treasures of Montezuma Blitz - server closure
WipEout 2048 - server closure
WipEout HD - server closure

This is basically why I decide to create a new account and ban all games with online trophies from it and why I will never obtain the 100% for FFXIV PS5 trophy list(because I can't Savage Raid to save my life :P).

20 minutes ago, winter_bird_22 said:

This is basically why I decide to create a new account and ban all games with online trophies from it and why I will never obtain the 100% for FFXIV PS5 trophy list(because I can't Savage Raid to save my life :P).

Yeah I do wish I could get my arse on those games and do them, but companies wanna close servers down, never fix bugged trophies, etc. The best thing I can do as a trophy hunter is to move on.