Dodgy Mouse

Maahniac

The description for this trophy is a little vague. It says " Complete the game without getting hit by an enemy.". Well, what is a "hit"? I've been so careful for this trophy, but I suddenly realized that a little chip of my health bar was missing, and the more I think about it, the more I'm afraid I accidentally got stung by bees, or took damage from the poisonous mushrooms in the sewer, or similarly. Maybe I stepped into a bear trap, and forgot to reload my quick save, and just carried on?

Does any of you guys know if this type of damage counts against the trophy? I have no idea how far I need to go back in my saves to fix this, but I know it would probably be very far back.

10 hours ago, Maahniac said:

The description for this trophy is a little vague. It says " Complete the game without getting hit by an enemy.". Well, what is a "hit"? I've been so careful for this trophy, but I suddenly realized that a little chip of my health bar was missing, and the more I think about it, the more I'm afraid I accidentally got stung by bees, or took damage from the poisonous mushrooms in the sewer, or similarly. Maybe I stepped into a bear trap, and forgot to reload my quick save, and just carried on?

Does any of you guys know if this type of damage counts against the trophy? I have no idea how far I need to go back in my saves to fix this, but I know it would probably be very far back.

A "hit" is literally when an enemy aggros you and hits you with an attack. This could be a rat, spider, leech etc.

Environmental hazards like poison, traps and bees shouldn't count. I got stuck in a trap and poisoned several times during my playthrough, and I'm pretty sure I got stung by bees too.

12 hours ago, ShadowReplicant said:

A "hit" is literally when an enemy aggros you and hits you with an attack. This could be a rat, spider, leech etc.

Environmental hazards like poison, traps and bees shouldn't count. I got stuck in a trap and poisoned several times during my playthrough, and I'm pretty sure I got stung by bees too.

Thank you, I think you are right. I'm almost at the end of the game now. I really love this game, but I've had a lot of glitchy issues :( None of them have been game-breaking luckily, but still. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/21/2021 at 8:58 AM, Maahniac said:

Thank you, I think you are right. I'm almost at the end of the game now. I really love this game, but I've had a lot of glitchy issues :( None of them have been game-breaking luckily, but still. 

I hit by bees ? Don't tell me I need to start from beginning  ? 

• 1 year later...

Still no idea what broke mine in my first run, maybe when I thought I lost HP to poison from one of the mushrooms in the sewers, the first leech came up behind me in the tunnel with the door switch and nipped me in the heels without me noticing. The only other thing I think it could have been was maybe a bee sting. To play it safe I would not explore much of Far Tower or the early area of the Northern Shore until you get the Strong Arm upgrade from the mice thieves that lets you kill a bee hive with a single bottle throw.