Trophy thoughts?

EmperorZetta

1 hour ago, HeroKillerId said:

The only area that gives you Master XP is the secret area map. If you set the difficulty to hard and just farm raids you go up 3 Main levels every 2 raids no matter what. If you succeed in the raid without too many mobs running you get 10 random scrolls for your heroes. If you don't do so well you will get 5. If you're looking for particular scrolls then you can go to their respective zones and farm the same way however you will not get the Master XP.

Tried Death Heim at Divine at around level 60 (got bored grinding) and yeah that's not happening yet.

Gotcha, thanks!, I just unlocked the secret map, so I'm building that up now. Playing through the story on Hard was actually not bad at all, but I'm not sure what Divine adds, so I'm a bit scared of it haha

This japanese player is making a walkthrough for S ranking special mode.

On the comments he writes that he got Lv99 by repeating invasions in the new secret map.

Also it's better to take sacrifice a bit of time in order to not get downed once.

Here's the playlist (it still covers up to ACT2) :

• Like 1

I got every trophy outside of Special Mode(working on it rn)
My file time is 044:44:21. Although, the time might be inflated. Mindless waiting on invasions I definitely forgot play the game for a few moments while it was running in the background.
Also, according to some simple math. With 14 stages you only need about 1.43 million points per stage to get 20 million points in total. Based on the first few stages I've done on divine difficulty. You might not even need S rank, that is easily doable with A rank. Getting most golden statue drops and killing most enemies, without completely getting everything gets you at least 1.6 million points or so.

Just Got the PLAT
I don't really have much advice to give for Death Hiem, cause I kind of brute forced my way through the stage. And the timing can be really tight, so you can never really stop attacking. Managed to beat tanzra with about 50ish seconds left
Unknown is such an unforgiving boss. But every attack can be avoided through movement or Ice Spell(weakness) I-frames. And the Boss has a really predictable and visible attack pattern that I will list here. Unknown usually attack in this order but may deviate slightly depending on its health or if you stun it.

• Dagger 1 - Daggers rain down upon the player where they are standing. Strict vertical attack movement. Lasts for several seconds.
    • Dodge by moving left or right. The daggers follow you so getting to the edge of the screen then running back to Unknown lets you attack them during this attack phase.
  • Swords 1 - Unknown releases swords in an arc above them, After a few seconds they thrust below Unknown's position. Their swords linger for a few seconds before disappearing.
    • You have some time to walk left or right of Unknown. I wouldn't recommend I-framing this attack.
  • Swords 2 -  Unknown releases swords in an arc below them and thrusts them upwards. 
    • This attack can catch a player off guard due to how quickly the swords can spawn on top of you if you are under Unknown. I recommend quickly jumping away as soon as you see Unknown unsheath the swords for the 2nd time. 
  • Dagger 2 - Unknown rains daggers down at 45 degree angle from itself. Track the direction of the player, but can not follow the player due to how the attack is angled.
    • This attack comes out quite quickly. I recommend jumping away like Swords 2. And like swords 2 this attack will hit you if you are not ready. You can also hide directly Unknown  and the dagger won’t get you due to the angle of the dagger rain.
  • Swords 3 - Unknown thrusts a single sword in the direction of the player which quickly disappears. This is immediately followed by 3 more swords, vertically stacked, in the same movement as the single sword. These swords linger a bit. 
    • This swords attack has some range and you might end up hugging the edge of the screen. You can probably I-frame this attack due to how far away the swords linger from Unknown , but I didn’t risk it.
  • Greatsword - Unknown releases 3 greatswords  with large reach and hitboxes. 1 on the left side of Unknown, 1 on the right side, and the third above the screen. The left and right sword aim themselves towards the player for a moment before launching themselves. The left sword seems to always move first,a nd it is quickly followed by the right sword. A few seconds after both swords are off screen, the Third Sword crashes down above the player's position. When the 3rd sword touches the ground it produces a large circular Area of Effect.
    • THIS ATTACK WILL RUIN YOUR RUN. Each Sword does at least 600 damage and this attack can and will combo you to death. The best method I found was to I-frame this attack with the Ice Spell. The ice spell lasts long enough to avoid the first two greatswords, and if you angle yourself right, the ice spell will hit Unknown for nice chip damage. The moment the Ice Spell finishes, you need to run away from your position to avoid the third Greatsword AoE because IT IS BIG. This attack pattern might require the most practice to avoid.
  • Spinning Swords - Unknown  Releases 2 Spinning sword wheels at the both edges of the screen. The Swords linger in the air for a moment before spinning and moving across to the other side. The spinning swords always cross each at the exact center of the screen regardless of Unknown’s position.
    • This attack looks menacing but it is super easy to I-frame with Ice Spell. Just stand in the middle of the screen and use it as soon as they reach you.
  • Energy Ball - Unknown channels energy into a ball that deals damage on contact. This attack covers Unknown for a few seconds before they release it toward the left or right side of the screen. This temporarily reduces your free space depending where it lands. During the 1st half of the fight the energy balls are small and not really a problem. During the 2nd half the energy ball covers much more space and makes it harder to dodge certain attacks.If you are luckily you can kill Unknown During or shortly after this attack during the 2nd phase.
    • While Unknown is channeling the energy ball it can hurt you if you jump too close. But you can still damage Unknown during the channeling. The attack itself isn't really a problem, but it makes everything else worse.

• Like 1

Hi all!

I have a question regarding the "Fledgling Light" trophies.  I have completed all the realms plus the bonus area and am currently doing the settlement raid farming for levels for myself and my allies.

However, the only Fledgling trophy that has popped is for Alcaleone.  Did I miss something???

Also, I didn't get the There Will Come Soft Rains or Look on My Works and Despair trophies when I originally completed Bloodpool and Kasandora.  I tried going back any using those miracles but it didn't pop.  This mean I need to replay those areas on a new game?  :(

Thanks!

On 10/14/2021 at 9:24 PM, SobeDog007 said:

Hi all!

I have a question regarding the "Fledgling Light" trophies.  I have completed all the realms plus the bonus area and am currently doing the settlement raid farming for levels for myself and my allies.

However, the only Fledgling trophy that has popped is for Alcaleone.  Did I miss something???

Also, I didn't get the There Will Come Soft Rains or Look on My Works and Despair trophies when I originally completed Bloodpool and Kasandora.  I tried going back any using those miracles but it didn't pop.  This mean I need to replay those areas on a new game?  :(

Thanks!

The fledgling light trophies require you to do all the quests in an area, in everywhere except Alceone there are more after completing the area.

For those other area specific trophies you need to use the level 3 miracles.

On 10/16/2021 at 3:16 AM, IcySeaSurfer said:

The fledgling light trophies require you to do all the quests in an area, in everywhere except Alceone there are more after completing the area.

For those other area specific trophies you need to use the level 3 miracles.

Much appreciated!  I had no idea there were a handful of quests after completing the main scenarios.  I got all the trophies I mentioned above and am just grinding for the Lv. 20 allies trophies before attempting Divine special mode runs.  At least I got some good practice on Hard for the monster quests.

• 3 months later...