Back for blood trophy list revealed

Thephoenixshow

I just completed all Act I maps and the trophy didn't pop. However, I got all trophies of the Act 1 Maps. I don't know if the trophy is bugged or maybe it have to be done in a row without go to the camp (I returned to the camp in the third map and then I finished all the Act 1).

Edited by iForastero

10 hours ago, TugaCruz said:

Looks like a grind trophy list, especially with the difficulty related trophies.

What do you think?

Compared to the original L4D games, this list looks fairly similar. Difficulty trophies will most likely be the hardest thing to do but that's a given. I see they brought back the cumulative kill trophy which might take longer than the difficulty trophies tbh.

I'm just glad to see Swarm mode only has a single trophy, that said, it also suggests that either the devs themselves have realised it's fallen flat after how the mode was ripped into in the feedback for the alpha & both betas or they've figured no-one will play it after that feedback.

In comparison Left 4 Dead had achievements tied to each individual special infected & for winning as the infected which is what I had assumed B4B would also have although I'm glad it doesn't so I don't have to play that godawful mode any longer than getting the required win.

-Edit-

I've seen a few people commenting on the cumulative trophy, this is probably going to come a lot quicker & more naturally than you would expect. I have 100% completion on both L4D & L4D2 & I didn't have to farm any kills either game, I just played & had fun. Both L4D games had progress trackers for the achievements so I would like to assume B4B will be the same.

Edited by ObsceneSociopath

5 minutes ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

I have 100% completion on both L4D & L4D2 & I didn't have to farm any kills either game, I just played & had fun. Both L4D games had progress trackers for the achievements so I would like to assume B4B will be the same.

Naturally yes, the cumulative trophy will unlock with regular play. Most people here are hunters and don't like to sit on games for too long. If anything, the cumulative trophy will probably be the last one for most that are planning to bull rush the list.

On 08/10/2021 at 0:00 AM, iForastero said:

I just completed all Act I maps and the trophy didn't pop. However, I got all trophies of the Act 1 Maps. I don't know if the trophy is bugged or maybe it have to be done in a row without go to the camp (I returned to the camp in the third map and then I finished all the Act 1).

Happened to me as well. Didn't get the trophy for completing Act 1 but then replayed the Act 1 Episode 4 i.e. The Crossing and it popped up just now. Also, some of the trophies popped all together at once at the same time. I think the trophies might be bugged haha