May the giants be with you trophy

Titanomachy_75

I just walked up to it and pressed square I think.

The one that gave me trouble was the wedding ring in the first stage. I couldn't interact with it at all and had to grab it on a second playthrough. Fair warning, there's no map, no way to return to previous areas and no NG+, so everything has to be done in a single playthrough.

11 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I just walked up to it and pressed square I think.

The one that gave me trouble was the wedding ring in the first stage. I couldn't interact with it at all and had to grab it on a second playthrough. Fair warning, there's no map, no way to return to previous areas and no NG+, so everything has to be done in a single playthrough.

There is no prompt? 

6 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Either square or X should start a small dialogue between you and Belu. I used the video @MPARRAS made for collectibles and missable trophies.

Yeah Thats what im doing but the firefly just does nothing lol I reinstalled the game and still nothing?

Edited by Titanomachy_75

1 minute ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I reinstalled the game and still nothing?

Guess you'll be doing a second playthrough like I had to. The same thing happened to me with the ring, so I'm not sure what advice to give.

• 1 month later...
On 2021-09-26 at 3:01 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

Heads up this trophy is missable ... I did not get it to work on my first run because I did not talk to one of the Beatles when I first arrived at the desert! So, so sure to talk to him if not they will not look for his brother! :) 

Thanks! I could interact with him after talknig to his brother!

• Like 1

On 27.10.2021 at 11:33 PM, Quink666 said:

Thanks! I could interact with him after talknig to his brother!

Shit... So that's why I can't interact with it now... Oh well... Will have to play again just to reach this place...

On 26.09.2021 at 3:01 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

Heads up this trophy is missable ... I did not get it to work on my first run because I did not talk to one of the Beatles when I first arrived at the desert! So, so sure to talk to him if not they will not look for his brother! :) 

Damn!!! Why I didn't read the comments before :/

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

Shit... So that's why I can't interact with it now... Oh well... Will have to play again just to reach this place...

Damn!!! Why I didn't read the comments before :/

? it’s ok ? now you know ;) I was pissed because I had to do that part in the mountains again to get this trophy ? lol 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

1f61d.png it’s ok 1f44d.png now you know ;) I was pissed because I had to do that part in the mountains again to get this trophy 1f3c6.png lol 

I did it again - now I could interact with the corpse and trophy popped right after:

qiJlNGv.jpg

• Like 2