Servers closing on December 7th

Mr_Tenno777

On 11/13/2021 at 0:42 AM, HoorayForTyler said:

Yes, all online trophies for the game can be earned with 2 consoles and 4 controllers! A tip for you to save some time with the online wins: quit out of the match with the 2nd account after the opening drive (get tackled or run out of bounds) and the remaining player will receive 4000 ranking points, way better to do the quit out method than actually play out the games, especially with the Blitz team matches as those are laggy beyond belief—it would take forever for those games to end lol. You can earn the 128000 necessary rank points for each game mode within a few hours doing so! 

That sounds like a great strategy!  Thanks for sharing!  Would that same strategy also work for getting the credits to collect all the cards and sets?  I don't know why, but there's something about those cards that is preventing me from trying this before the server shutdown.  Are the cards trophies difficult, annoying, or time consuming to get?  Thanks!

1 hour ago, ASILENTENIGMA said:

That sounds like a great strategy!  Thanks for sharing!  Would that same strategy also work for getting the credits to collect all the cards and sets?  I don't know why, but there's something about those cards that is preventing me from trying this before the server shutdown.  Are the cards trophies difficult, annoying, or time consuming to get?  Thanks!

No problem! And yes, it will work, but you would only be netting about 200-300(?) Blitz Bucks per quit out, which differs from ranking points entirely. Your best bet for grinding out Blitz Bucks is actually seeing games all the way through to get anywhere from 4000-6000 Blitz Bucks per game (also dependent on the score you have at the end of the game); it will take quite awhile, but is totally doable if starting now!

The card trophies are not difficult to obtain, only time consuming. Playing out the games with an alt or another willing player will be really boring, but that’s why getting turbo controllers and having 2 PS3s for the boosting is definitely recommended. The games will continue to play out, but you won’t have to do anything—you could play other games if you wanted to. You could easily get over 100000 Blitz Bucks in just one day if there are no disconnects also. 

When going for the cards, I would solely focus on unlocking the Pro players, Ultimate players, and infinite power-ups (once they’re unlocked) and not worry about purchasing the Fantasy characters first as those can be earned through Gauntlet mode after the shutdown. I would only start buying those characters until after purchasing the league players. You will be spending 64000 Blitz Bucks on the Pro players, and another 120000 on the Ultimate players, so don’t spend any unnecessary Blitz bucks once you can trade every team!

3 hours ago, HoorayForTyler said:

No problem! And yes, it will work, but you would only be netting about 200-300(?) Blitz Bucks per quit out, which differs from ranking points entirely. Your best bet for grinding out Blitz Bucks is actually seeing games all the way through to get anywhere from 4000-6000 Blitz Bucks per game (also dependent on the score you have at the end of the game); it will take quite awhile, but is totally doable if starting now!

The card trophies are not difficult to obtain, only time consuming. Playing out the games with an alt or another willing player will be really boring, but that’s why getting turbo controllers and having 2 PS3s for the boosting is definitely recommended. The games will continue to play out, but you won’t have to do anything—you could play other games if you wanted to. You could easily get over 100000 Blitz Bucks in just one day if there are no disconnects also. 

When going for the cards, I would solely focus on unlocking the Pro players, Ultimate players, and infinite power-ups (once they’re unlocked) and not worry about purchasing the Fantasy characters first as those can be earned through Gauntlet mode after the shutdown. I would only start buying those characters until after purchasing the league players. You will be spending 64000 Blitz Bucks on the Pro players, and another 120000 on the Ultimate players, so don’t spend any unnecessary Blitz bucks once you can trade every team!

I have read an estimate of 10-15 hours of boosting to get the online for this done.  Do you agree with that?

2 hours ago, ASILENTENIGMA said:

I have read an estimate of 10-15 hours of boosting to get the online for this done.  Do you agree with that?

Mmmm I’d say more than that, from personal experience with the game that is. 

Ranked wins (for the first 6 trophies) won’t take any more than 2 hours to do. And based on my Head to Head games lasting about 10-15 minutes each and netting 4000 Blitz Bucks per game, that adds about 11-12 hours. You can get more than that if you actually play and don’t turbo (up to 6000 depending on how much you score). And I believe someone in this forum commented a way to set up the turbos to net more Blitz Bucks per game. 

If you tack on the Blitz Bucks needed for the card packs themselves, power ups, and fantasy characters, that adds at least an additional 10 hours (estimate). I believe actually playing the Gauntlet vs boosting for an additional 240000 Blitz Bucks will save time, but I boosted it anyways. ? You can play some of it, and purchase some characters as well (each costs 20000). 

I hope my info/advice makes sense! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to keep asking them.

The best way I've found to earn blitz bucks is to max out your score category at the end of the game by scoring 35 points per match.  You'll get 3500 bucks just from that; you also earn 100 points for doing the most of some things in the match.  I've found the easiest while boosting would be QB tackling, passing, and dancing in your end zone.  You also get 2000 points if you win the match, and 500 if you lose.

On 13.11.2021 at 8:45 AM, GunfighterHefty said:

That sounds amazing...however, completely new problem. 

Literally just bought the game tonight. Loaded it up on my main ps3 and was able to connect to EA servers by first accepting server regulations with an install of SSX. No issues there. 

I go to download Blitz onto my secondary ps3 from my main account...and it's not listed on my download list. I go to the store and hit what should be the "buy" button and it tells me the product cannot be purchased at this time. Did they just delist the game tonight? Anyone else able to test this issue that has 2 ps3s? I shouldn't have any issue seeing it in my download list and being able to access it. I did just that for my main system. 

Game still available on US psn store on PS3

• 2 weeks later...

I unlocked monster squad trophy trough blitzbucks 、i tested if i can use the fantasy character cheats in offline and cheats where locked in offline  when started with internet disabled、 also it was locked when i started it while singed in psn、even it is unlocked in store and before  it was working in play now、i deleted my local save and download the cloud save this fixed this、cloud save  probely dont work anymore 、if you buy all fantasy characters 、and the cheats dont work in play now probably need to do gaunlet、its best to get the fantasy characters trophy out of the way asap if used blitzbucks

Edited by japancollecter