[Fixed-Not needed] Glitched Trophy Workaround(PS5 Patch 1.000.007)

damcrac5

25 minutes ago, Hundo-X-Percento said:

Just a question guys, I'm giving this a go today.

If I just need some of the apex predators, time trials and questers in the DLC, Do I need to finish the offline account 100% or am I fine to just smash through the story to get to the DLC and do the trophies that I need to do?

Your fine to smash through the game get the trophies u need and then log back in to ur main after …just make sure to back up all ur save files before doing the steps as u will lose your saves for other games  so back up your saves for other games to the cloud for ps5 or if on ps4 can back up to cloud or usb   Before 

Edited by locofella83
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hundo-X-Percento said:

Just a question guys, I'm giving this a go today.

If I just need some of the apex predators, time trials and questers in the DLC, Do I need to finish the offline account 100% or am I fine to just smash through the story to get to the DLC and do the trophies that I need to do?

Only play to get what you need. Once your guest account has unlocked all the missing trophies, sign in on your psn profile and it will add the trophies you didn't have and keep the original time stamps from your profile.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Started a new game on a blank account. Did everything on the dlc and got all trophies except of " I can handle the Truth ". I did everything on plover island ( time trials, apex, crates, plates, side quests, infamy everything. ) I haven't 100'd all locations from main game. But i have 100 on plover. At the end ( finishing Leviathan ) got only the trophy for the apex . Anyone else had that? Not gonna start again, this is getting ridiculous

Edited by Steva24

56 minutes ago, Steva24 said:

Started a new game on a blank account. Did everything on the dlc and got all trophies except of " I can handle the Truth ". I did everything on plover island ( time trials, apex, crates, plates, side quests, infamy everything. ) I haven't 100'd all locations from main game. But i have 100 on plover. At the end ( finishing Leviathan ) got only the trophy for the apex . Anyone else had that? Not gonna start again, this is getting ridiculous

Did you get all of the 8 questors in the main game?  

4 hours ago, Steva24 said:

Yes yes, i did. I got the trophy for the questers as well..! 

If you already got the time trials and questors spread throughout the original maps, the only other thing I could think of for now is there are also kill a predator quests that are for the DLC in each non-dlc zone too. Might need to look carefully if you haven't cleared the map from the original. Just need to look for the atomic version of fish I believe. I'd have to look it up a bit more. 

Edited by damcrac5
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, damcrac5 said:

If you already got the time trials and questors spread throughout the original maps, the only other thing I could think of for now is there are also kill a predator quests that are for the DLC in each non-dlc zone too. Might need to look carefully if you haven't cleared the map from the original. Just need to look for the atomic version of fish I believe. I'd have to look it up a bit more. 

I asked about that in the other thread. That's what i must be missing! Thank you very much! I didn't realise there were predators from the dlc as side missions on the base game area. Hopefully it's done with this! 

Edit: Done! 

Edited by Steva24
  • Like 1

Hello

I completed all the time trials. The trophy "Perfect Timing" popped up on my screen, followed by "I Can Handle the Truth!".

But only "Perfect Timing" was synched on my profile. The "I Can Handle the Truth!" trophy is missing on my profile. I tried to synch my trophies and the game status with PlayStation Network but it didn't work.

When I view my trophies offline it shows the trophy completed and that I'm at 100%. The second I connect back to the network, it changes back to 97% completion with the "I Can Handle the Truth" trophy incomplete.

Any help is appreciated. Many thanks in advance!

Edit: Issue solved. The trophy just synched now. It looks like the PS5 may take some time to sync some trophies with PSN.

Edited by Myrtille
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...