Am I able to Self Boost this?

Nitro

Hi everyone. 

As the shutdown has prompted me to put this backlog game into the games I start working on immediately. However, before I start, one thing I want to know is: Can I self boost this whole platinum with 1 PS4 and 1 PS5? (And 2 accounts of course). 

I saw another thread about this and it didn't give me any definitive answers and the thread is locked now, so I can't even ask.

TYIA.

You probably can, if you land in an empty lobby since servers are unstable and can carry you a different session during or after a match, but it’s still populated often of the same tryhards at prime time, who played this game for thousands of hours and still do, knowing every granny of each map, how long powerful weapons respawn, etc. Expect them to come ruining your boosting.

Sometimes it’s best to learn the maps’ layout, getting better and play against them to rack up these 1000 kills and 50 wins. I know I did rather than boosting the whole thing.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

I think you need 10 people to start a match. You also require to kill 3-5 people really fast or at the same time for a trophy, while possible on your own, boosting it makes it way easier.

Nope. A match will start with just one person. 

It's possible to get most of the trophies by yourself, but there's a few that require multiple people. And of course, try hards still playing the game are going to try to mess you up. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Nope. A match will start with just one person. 

It's possible to get most of the trophies by yourself, but there's a few that require multiple people. And of course, try hards still playing the game are going to try to mess you up. 

Yep those sick people "try hards" are still there, in capture the flag mode i noticed they weren't going for the flag but only for me to kill me or ruin my kill streak, morons