100% Clear rate Requirements

19 hours ago, KazuKotomine said:

Looks good but too much for me since I haven't played fighters that much and aren't that good at them, would have liked to plat this but S rank stuff on hard is out of my league 

You can definitely do it man I got an S rank on survival with red Arc for only 20 wins, I'm not sure who you play but just play like a punk. That's what I did.

2 hours ago, SpiralSage said:

Does doing the challenges at a slower speed effect the percentage? I did a few of them at 30% speed and the star you get for clearing them on a slower speed is a different color.

You get a green moon instead of the yellow one but it still counts for the percentage. 

I beat Akiho's last two challenges at lower speed and got the 100% trophy fine.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Yeah I stuck on expert combo tutorials there are so hard to do since in regular battle speed there no openings. An also if you put the battle speed on 30% the window frame of those combos are so small is impossible to do. Either way the game shouldn't be a 5/10 is more like 6 to 7 if new at these types of fighting games.

2 hours ago, Archer_NaGj-18 said:

Yeah I stuck on expert combo tutorials there are so hard to do since in regular battle speed there no openings. An also if you put the battle speed on 30% the window frame of those combos are so small is impossible to do. Either way the game shouldn't be a 5/10 is more like 6 to 7 if new at these types of fighting games.

While its not recommend you can do a little button smashing on a lower speed and hope the game will recognize it as the correct input. Anything else is practise in this Mode.

(make sure to enable Input Button show on and Time Frame as well) Thats all advise i can give.

• 3 months later...