Killing streak trophy unobtainable

maormaor13

• 2 weeks later...

so, in the end, i imagine it was fixed as many people completed it. however, how to get the streak? playing whole game? i struggled a lot on some stages in the first game, few days ago. if there are 55 enemies in the game and u have to kill 50 in a row, the trophy should be called "finish the game without dying while killing everything" and it doesnt sound easy...

10 minutes ago, XpanderFX said:

so, in the end, i imagine it was fixed as many people completed it. however, how to get the streak? playing whole game? i struggled a lot on some stages in the first game, few days ago. if there are 55 enemies in the game and u have to kill 50 in a row, the trophy should be called "finish the game without dying while killing everything" and it doesnt sound easy...

You get the trophy at the end of stage 4 (if you kill all the enemies in the previous stages). It's very easy when you memorize the enemy pattern.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, XpanderFX said:

ok but without dying????

yeah without dying, if you die just restart from the first level. I was able to do the second stack in like 15 minutes, so it's definitely not that bad. The first 4 levels are very short.

Edited by timpurnat

15 hours ago, timpurnat said:

yeah without dying, if you die just restart from the first level. I was able to do the second stack in like 15 minutes, so it's definitely not that bad. The first 4 levels are very short.

the levels are the same of the first game?. i restarted first level maybe 50 times, and maybe 10 times on the 2nd stack. doing first game without dying sounds like impossibile for me

3 hours ago, XpanderFX said:

i hope no. anyway. does the streak counts if interrupted? i mean backing up the game after every level and restore in case of death

Just tried backing it up and it didn't pop so looks like it's all in one go.

Edit: Level 1 has 18 enemies, Level 2 takes you to 32, Level 3 takes you to 47 and I don't know if the boss counts or if I miscounted, but I got it on the third enemy after the boss.

Edited by ShingledClown
  • Like 1