[VIDEO] Trophy guide/Full walkthrough

OverHypedG

Super Arcade Soccer is going to be easy platinum, but unfortunately game itself is quite bad due to its old school controls. Ball is uncontrollable, players receiving balls is something that doesnt exist, you constantly need to use L1 to switch players because game is not doing good job there. The game costs around 8$, verdict is wait for sale.

100 goals are easily boostable via second controller, but this doesn't apply when playing cups and leagues. However you can simulate matches and that is a great feature.

100 goals to boost with second controller took me around 20mins, rest of the game 40mins.

Full guide:

• Like 1

On 07/10/2021 at 5:21 AM, OverHypedG said:

Super Arcade Soccer is going to be easy platinum, but unfortunately game itself is quite bad due to its old school controls. Ball is uncontrollable, players receiving balls is something that doesnt exist, you constantly need to use L1 to switch players because game is not doing good job there. The game costs around 8$, verdict is wait for sale.

100 goals are easily boostable via second controller, but this doesn't apply when playing cups and leagues. However you can simulate matches and that is a great feature.

100 goals to boost with second controller took me around 20mins, rest of the game 40mins.

Full guide:

Does the 3 goals and 5 goals in a single match have to be in the cup or the league? Mine isn’t pooping in a quick match.