Does the 2022 Edition include all the trophy DLCs?

On 22.12.2021 at 10:47 PM, HuntingFever said:

I thought those trophies had been fixed ages ago but it's possible a recent update has messed them up again. Maybe @Vern3r0z can shed some light on this matter?

basically what det_gittes said, some of the collectible ones on medvedev can be glitchy but not outright bugged. But then again i haven't really played the game after i got my 100% so im not super sure about the current state of the trophies.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So I'm generally interested in the game and all of it's expansions but could not really find THE answer on what edition is best to buy if you want the most complete edition out of them all.

Because there's 6 different editions in store right now.

• Base game
  • 2019 edition
  • Diamond Bundle
  • Gold Bundle
  • Silver Bundle
  • Starter Bundle

Which one of these editions is the most 'complete'? I don't mind spending some extra money on DLC packs and new maps if I have to but there's a whopping 115 trophies total and only 49 are base game trophies. Meaning 66 trophies are locked behind a paywall. Again, I don't mind that but I still want to go for 100% and get the most complete package if possible.

On 19/01/2022 at 9:39 AM, its_ArchroniX said:

So I'm generally interested in the game and all of it's expansions but could not really find THE answer on what edition is best to buy if you want the most complete edition out of them all.

Because there's 6 different editions in store right now.

• Base game
  • 2019 edition
  • Diamond Bundle
  • Gold Bundle
  • Silver Bundle
  • Starter Bundle

Which one of these editions is the most 'complete'? I don't mind spending some extra money on DLC packs and new maps if I have to but there's a whopping 115 trophies total and only 49 are base game trophies. Meaning 66 trophies are locked behind a paywall. Again, I don't mind that but I still want to go for 100% and get the most complete package if possible.

I would have to look more closely at what each one offers but I imagine the Diamond bundle would be the best one, though don't quote me on it. EDIT: The best version is still the 2021 Edition, all the others represent horrible value for money.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 19/01/2022 at 0:39 PM, its_ArchroniX said:

If you are looking for best version to get 100% trophy completion the answer is for sure diamond bundle why?  because its have 4 dlc included 

parque fermando 

Yukon valley nature reserve 

Cuatro colinas game reserve 

Silver ridge peakes 

And buy the remaining two dlc if they go on sale thats what i did 

Edited by DEYBAJ
  • Like 1