The G.O.D. of O.S.P. Un-obtainable after patch 1.1?

Rrobinvip

I’ve just received game patch 1.1.

I followed POWERPYX guide, and noticed this trophy didn’t pop.

I redid that part couple times, and seems like “Mightier Than The Gun” and “Only The Guilty” has also glitched out. 

Now I’m trying to reinstall the game with disc to return to 1.0 version and try these trophies. 

I had the same issue, however I killed Egor with 0 load out in the evening (when he is by himself, not at the party) and the trophy still worked 

Looks like it’s just Charlie and Fia it didn’t work for 

Edited by Aeida
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Aeida said:

I had the same issue, however I killed Egor with 0 load out in the evening (when he is by himself, not at the party) and the trophy still worked 

Looks like it’s just Charlie and Fia it didn’t work for 

That’s a good news, I’ll try it out.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Same as y'all. Had to stab our good friend Egor to get this.

I did read an easier solution to this but didn't try it out myself: sabotage the fireworks earlier in the day, then wait for the evening, wait for the prompt for Frank's death and exit the map. Like I said, I didn't try it myself but if anyone tries it, please let me know if it works!

On 11/3/2021 at 11:26 AM, chozume said:

Can confirm that knifing works!
Trophy popped for me when I knife-killed Egor at the Complex in the Evening and left.

For some reason flooding Charlie and Fia at afternoon in Fristad Rock doesn't work.

Same. Also, I can confirm picking up Egor's weapon (or Julianna's, if she appears) does not negate the G.O.D. of O.S.P. or Mightier Than the Gun trophies so long as you do not fire them after you pick them up. You just can't have weapons in your loadout when you start.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Killing Fia and Charlie with flooding didn't work for me, I assume that post-patch you have to kill the targets directly.

I instead knifed Egor in the Complex in the evening and it worked fine. It also has the advantage that he is alone on that side of the map, and there is an entry into the tunnels nearby.

I don't think the fireworks trick with Frank will work since the trophy description says 'kill all Visionaries present' and Aleksis is also in the same map. However, I haven't actually tried it.

Edited by littlelostkiwi

Hey guys, yes due to the previous patch you need to kill a target directly with a melee weapon. Flodding Fia and Charlie doesn't work any longer. But it's really easy nonetheless. I recommend to kill Charlie stealth ( he will die immediately with a takedown ) and afterwards just button smash Fia. Works like a charm. Sneak up on Charlie from the right hand side, you can climb up the pipe, once you are close you need to be fast, otherwise Fia will see you too early and alarm Charlie. Took me three tries.

Edited by DavySuicide
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

How do you get out of Charlie and Fia's bunker without any slab abilties? I haven't tried it myself yet, but I can imagine that it's impossible to go back up the elevator shaft without your Shift slab?

If you have double jump you can get out of there easily. Don't need to use shift at all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NewDust said:

How do you have double jump with an empty loadout!?

You can simply drown and be respawned at the bunker entrance.

Oh! Right ?

Edit: So is it enough to just kill Egor during the evening at the Complex to get both The G.O.D. of O.S.P. and Mightier Than the Gun trophies? Or do you need to also set Frank up to be killed by fireworks during this loop?

Edited by Maahniac

1 hour ago, NewDust said:

How do you have double jump with an empty loadout!?

You can simply drown and be respawned at the bunker entrance.

Oh yeah lol you're right I forgot about that. 

1 hour ago, Maahniac said:

Oh! Right 1f605.png

Edit: So is it enough to just kill Egor during the evening at the Complex to get both The G.O.D. of O.S.P. and Mightier Than the Gun trophies? Or do you need to also set Frank up to be killed by fireworks during this loop?

Don't need to set up fireworks, just killing Egor is enough to get both these trophies. I got it like that.