Can Not Buy Weapons

reiner-

I am about 3/4 of the way through the game and all of a sudden I can not buy any weapons.

They aren't showing up in the Guerrilla Garrison or any of Juan's Arms Dealers. They are selling all the clothing but no weapons. Has anyone ran into this problem yet? Is it part of the story and if I play on will they appear again?

12 minutes ago, Anke said:

Shot in the dark but perhaps you actually own every weapon already?

Unfortunately not. 

I'm still using a level 1 pistol and wanted upgrade to a better one but found no weapons available.

Juan's Arms Dealers are still selling the 3 Supremo's I'm yet to buy and Gear but no weapons. 

I had the same issue after I purchased the RPG from the vender and couldn’t purchase any more weapons after that.. I tried closing the game, reinstalling the game a few times and nothing worked ffs. I think the save file is corrupted idk why. I ended up getting the platinum anyways without fixing it and didn’t come across an issue on needing to buy a weapons cuz the only trophy needed for weapons is finding all 49 unique weapons. You can get those through treasure hunts, side missions, story process and chest around the world . I know it’s a piss off but I can’t across a few glitches playing through the game.. especially some times when I left the camps 3rd person was stuck and wouldn’t go back to first person view..

• 3 weeks later...