Akasha dungeon

TenebraZero

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
12 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

i've been having issues with this one as well, your supposed to go thru a quest line for a NPC called Fraya - and its like her 5th quest, - but she's not giving the quest :/

You're probably missing other prerequisites. There are hours worth of quests that you need to do before you can unlock the dungeon. This should be the start: https://tera.fandom.com/wiki/Quest:The_Desert_Jewel

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ShadeSplit said:

You're probably missing other prerequisites. There are hours worth of quests that you need to do before you can unlock the dungeon. This should be the start: https://tera.fandom.com/wiki/Quest:The_Desert_Jewel

i talked to the Npc in her town, and I thought I saw the quest needed for her quest line -- She ended up giving me "A new Breed" - there was a second Quest she offered. but once i picked up the other one, the 2nd one vanished.

I just got done doing "Dragons Treasure" - as i think it was one of the quests Another Npc gave me, that Fraya had sent me too - 

Ill use that wiki link to try to figure this out ( the wiki im on is just full of pop ups and blah lol)

edit: Looking at the Quest chain, I see i didnt talk to a Npc in Velika - - i thought Frya was the starter for this string as other pages on this wiki had said "Automaticly obtained - starter npc this chick" lol head ache ! lol

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI

On 4/2/2022 at 2:01 AM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

It really is a few hours of quests, even with teleport scrolls to go to X locations needed - ive spent a good 5 hours running thru them lol! (it shifted me to Apex Quests.. lol)

Yeah, I just got it, took a good while for me to get through all of those quests ?

• 4 weeks later...

In total, there are fourteen quests to complete just to get into this dungeon, a real headache. But there is an easier way.

If you have already reached level +40 in a character, you can create a reaper character that starts at level 50, and completing the tutorial you will already be level 60. Reapers do not follow the story quest, so you can complete this dungeon in +- 1 hour without the need for so much work.