Platinum unobtainable - (Trophies now fixed!)

Finch_III

The title says it all really. The platinum for this game is currently not achievable due to two completely unobtainable trophies and one seriously glitched one. 

Both 'Last man standing' and 'From the bottom of the lake' trophies don't trigger when you meet the trophy conditions.

'Making it hard on yourself' is also glitched - I've not been able to get it to trigger, but some people have the trophy, so it's clearly obtainable. It should ping when you start a show with just one Artist, but that hasn't worked for me, even after multiple tries. 

The developers are aware of this, and are apparently working on a fix. Also, the game is heavily buggy. It crashes continually on my PS5 and has a lot of irritating bugs. All in all, I love the concept of the game, and have had a lot of fun with it (25+ hours so far), but I'd probably consider holding off on purchasing it until they fix all the bugs, especially the trophy-related ones. 

EDIT: For the 'Making it hard on yourself', I believe the glitch is that you can't use one of your first three Artists to go for the trophy (juggler, clown and strongman). I think you need to pick up a different Artist and do it with them. I managed to unlock the trophy with a chicken. However, it still didn't unlock 'Last man standing' when I beat the show. 

EDIT 2: The trophies are now all obtainable as of the latest patch: December 17th 2021. 

Edited by Finch_III
Additional info
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 10:35 PM, Rally-Vincent--- said:

You can add The King of New Orleans and The only way is up to the list of glitched trophies. I am in the South region with 70/70 stars, and the final show of the South region does not trigger. That game is a glitch fest.

Yeah, I joined the developer’s Discord and lots of people are complaining that the final show won’t trigger. 

I had no problem with that one. However; I can’t seem to get the Leona’s Song trophy either. 

Apparently, a mission is meant to trigger when you enter Sault Ste Marie. But it won’t trigger for me. 

As you say, the game is super buggy. A shame, as it had elements that I liked - now I just want the platinum so I can delete it haha. 

• 1 month later...

Developers noted a patch is coming today, but unfortunately it doesn't mention anything related to the trophies.  I've been keeping an eye on their Discord as well, and while they seem to indicate they will look at the issue, I don't have a lot of confidence that it will be fixed anytime soon.  Hope I am wrong as I like the game quite a bit.

4 hours ago, WavesOfActivity said:

Developers noted a patch is coming today, but unfortunately it doesn't mention anything related to the trophies.  I've been keeping an eye on their Discord as well, and while they seem to indicate they will look at the issue, I don't have a lot of confidence that it will be fixed anytime soon.  Hope I am wrong as I like the game quite a bit.

I can confirm the trophies are patched. I just got the platinum. So I'll fix the topic title! 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Did you notice any improvement regarding the bugginess you mentioned in your first post?

To be honest, I didn't play much. I had saves set up at the exact points I needed to get the platinum once the bugs were fixed.

So I just loaded the game up, did a couple of quick missions and I was pretty much done. The patch notes do say there are performance improvements, so fingers crossed it's in much better shape, as it's quite a fun little deck-builder. 

• Like 1