Now on Halloween Sale

GMVehox

28 minutes ago, tehkamidesu said:

Yes, if you buy the version that is only marked as PS4 version (the one on sale), you wont get the PS5 version with it. Most likely the PS4-only version will be removed from the store as there would be no point of it existing considering that a PS4/PS5 combo version can take its place.

I got the PS4 version in sale, got the upgrade 

23 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Wait, so if I buy this today, I won’t get the PS5 version as well? That’s kinda dodgy. And after the sale the price of the PS4 standalone will be the same as the PS4/PS5 combo?

Yes, totally true. I was just lucky to see the news with a pricedrop of the PS4 version shortly after that.

Just wait for that moment the PS4/PS5 combo drops to the same pricepoint. 

On 29/10/2021 at 2:56 PM, diskdocx said:

Wait, so if I buy this today, I won’t get the PS5 version as well? That’s kinda dodgy. And after the sale the price of the PS4 standalone will be the same as the PS4/PS5 combo?

ATTENTION

I just bought the PS4 version to check and the PS5 version IS STILL A FREE UPGRADE so don't worry. They will probably remove the "only" PS4 version after the sale ends. 

23 hours ago, TJsTrophies said:

One prior and my partners post.

5 hours ago, ConAir said:

Yes, totally true. I was just lucky to see the news with a pricedrop of the PS4 version shortly after that.

Just wait for that moment the PS4/PS5 combo drops to the same pricepoint. 

28 minutes ago, iownUmate said:

ATTENTION

I just bought the PS4 version to check and the PS5 version IS STILL A FREE UPGRADE so don't worry. They will probably remove the "only" PS4 version after the sale ends. 

Well, this is very interesting. I see 2 confirmations that it still gives the free upgrade, but both from EU accounts. I wonder if the EU store is still upgrading, but not the NA?

14 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Well, this is very interesting. I see 2 confirmations that it still gives the free upgrade, but both from EU accounts. I wonder if the EU store is still upgrading, but not the NA?

I bought it before the PS5 release. So, I can't answer that question.

15 hours ago, diskdocx said:

I purchased it a couple days ago and the ps5 upgrade is free. It was listed separately.  I was able to add it to my library from the ps4. NA/US account. 

Edited by MarkItZeroSmoky

16 hours ago, ConAir said:

I bought it before the PS5 release. So, I can't answer that question.

15 hours ago, MarkItZeroSmoky said:

I purchased it a couple days ago and the ps5 upgrade is free. It was listed separately.  I was able to add it to my library from the ps4. NA/US account. 

Decided to take the plunge, and I can confirm purchasing the NA PS4 version, currently in the sale, does indeed entitle you to the free PS5 upgrade, as of Oct 31 at least. I assume once the sale is over, the standalone PS4 version will be removed from the store.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...