"Shrine to Shrine" glitched?

dbm11085

On 10/23/2021 at 8:09 PM, dbm11085 said:

Can't seem to obtain this trophy on PS5.  It seems someone platinumed the PS4 version, so not sure what the issue here is...

On 10/30/2021 at 0:22 AM, harvey_swick__ said:

Yeah, having the same issue. 2639.png

Add me to the list. I tweeted the dev and publisher. Let you know if I hear anything

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I tought just devs already taken off the glitch, but i was wrong. I playeg the game today, all the same, trophy doesnt pop. I am very interested too)))  I think video of this trophy popin can bring the light to this mystery

Edited by O-D-D-I-E
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I ran into this issue when doing my first playthrough on PS5.  The trophy is still bugged, and I DM’ed the developer on Twitter and he said he didn’t do the PS5 port, and that the dev that ported it said they wouldn’t be able to fix this trophy glitch without affecting a bunch of the other trophies.  So I don’t think there will ever be a fix for it.  Wish I had better news, I don’t think there’s any way to transfer your PS4 save game to the PS5 version so we can’t even try that. 

If you buy the game on PS5, you’ll get both the PS4 and PS5 versions.  **Only play the PS4 version if you want the platinum!!**

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 24.02.2023 at 9:12 PM, mattPilky69 said:

Hi All,

I ran into this issue when doing my first playthrough on PS5.  The trophy is still bugged, and I DM’ed the developer on Twitter and he said he didn’t do the PS5 port, and that the dev that ported it said they wouldn’t be able to fix this trophy glitch without affecting a bunch of the other trophies.  So I don’t think there will ever be a fix for it.  Wish I had better news, I don’t think there’s any way to transfer your PS4 save game to the PS5 version so we can’t even try that. 

If you buy the game on PS5, you’ll get both the PS4 and PS5 versions.  **Only play the PS4 version if you want the platinum!!**

Yeah, but one person in whole world somehow got it.

On 3/11/2023 at 7:41 PM, O-D-D-I-E said:

Yeah, but one person in whole world somehow got it.

I'm not sure how he got it, but I believe he did have a physical copy of the PS5 version, so I'm not sure if maybe that somehow was the reason?  I'm going by what the dev said, it sounds like this is a known issue and won't be getting fixed.  But if you do find out, please let me know!  I'd hate for my completion to stay at 97%!

On 14.03.2023 at 9:50 PM, mattPilky69 said:

I'm not sure how he got it, but I believe he did have a physical copy of the PS5 version, so I'm not sure if maybe that somehow was the reason?  I'm going by what the dev said, it sounds like this is a known issue and won't be getting fixed.  But if you do find out, please let me know!  I'd hate for my completion to stay at 97%!

Ok, u too))

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So i just got the platinum for the PS5 Version.

I have the physical copy from limited run games. Everything work fine.

If someone want to compare the digital to physical version it's this: 2.000.000 / ingame: v1.13

There was no update.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 5/6/2023 at 3:49 PM, Dlecool0017 said:

If someone want to compare the digital to physical version it's this: 2.000.000 / ingame: v1.13

There was no update.

Dammit, my ass is about to pay $60 for a copy just to get the 100% and Plat

• 3 months later...
On 11/2/2023 at 6:49 PM, ID_FRANCE said:

I can see few people getting the trophy recently, do you think it has been fixed or are they using the physical copy of the game ?

They were using physical PS5 copies of the game.  I don't think the developer is going to patch this ever, so you may have to find a copy on eBay at some point if you want to get the Platinum.  It seems to run about $60-$70.  It's pretty disappointing this happened to an unmissable trophy

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 5/6/2023 at 3:49 PM, Dlecool0017 said:

There was no update.

I found a cheap-ish copy ($30) on ebay, so I went ahead and picked it up.  Can confirm the same version as you, and I didn't have an update either.  Everything was on the disc out of the box.  Did a speedrun to the Froggo boss and popped the trophy and the Platinum.