Trophy Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Txustrilla said:

There is no S++ rank

Ah I read SS and assumed it was S++. Turns out S+ is SS. Learn something new everyday. S+ doesn’t seem too hard tbf. I’ve managed it on Chapter 7, 9 and 10 on my first runs of them.

also to the guy saying 100%ing the game would be bad, why? The games ridiculously fun. I’m having an absolute blast with it 

Yeah, I'm having a blast with the game too. Got S+ on Chapter 3 on my first try -- I think Ren's chapters will be really easy, and the rest shouldn't be too much harder. As mentioned, you want to avoid Shutter Chances, since they do tons of damage but don't give too many points. Regular shots and Fatal Frames seem to be the way to go (along with the Reward Lens, once you get it, of course).

Any idea how to Glance "Drowned Woman"? They appear in Drop 4, Lower Storeroom Memento Cloister, but I have no idea if they can be glanced or not.

That one is referred as "Guardian" in guides.

EDIT:
Managed to do it, barely. Tried like 20 times, and when 3 of them showed up I managed to Glance the last one somehow.

Edited by foggy_kt

2 hours ago, foggy_kt said:

Any idea how to Glance "Drowned Woman"? They appear in Drop 4, Lower Storeroom Memento Cloister, but I have no idea if they can be glanced or not.

That one is referred as "Guardian" in guides.

Yes, they can be glanced. Im pretty sure they appears in further chapters too. Killing them with Fatal Frames increases the chance of using glance

Edited by Txustrilla

1 hour ago, Txustrilla said:

Yes, they can be glanced. Im pretty sure they appears in further chapters too. Killing them with Fatal Frames increases the chance of using glance

Bases on some info I found, yeah, there are more in the next chapters. But I'm glad I managed to do it here.

Finishing Drop 4, video with all collectibles for that one is nearly done. So much to capture and find...

Playlist:

Edited by foggy_kt

24 minutes ago, xXFinal_WaveXx said:

Is it possible to do Rank S+ in normal mode? I have done Rank S+ in the first drop on nightmare mode, but couldn't get it on normal mode.

Yes, you need to get S+ on both normal and nightmare to get one of the upgrades.

How do you unlock Nightmare difficulty?

21 minutes ago, ChanelOberlin494 said:

I found this nice little resource for S+ rank. Tells you the score you need for each Drop including the EX ones. Also allows you to calculate the points you’ll earn from items;

http://isedelica.web.fc2.com/Zero/

Nice thanks! And lol, just goes to show just how broken Ren ability is for getting points — on my first playthrough of Drop 5 I had literally double the score needed for S+.

1 hour ago, DivineAlice said:

The game is rather easy I've almost plat it so far there's alot of tricks to make it easier I'm only missing 1/2 ghosts and I don't know where they are but they're only collectibles so it won't. E too hard when a guide comes

Care to share those tricks? I'm trying to get all collectibles first and to finish the game, then I will go for those S+ (SS) Ranks. 

Can Reward Lenses be used with all characters or just Ren?

3 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Reward lens can be used with all characters OTHER than Ren. With Ren, you use the multi shot ability to get points instead.

Ok, so Ren with his multi-shot has the 4 shots or there is a better upgrade? I suppose he needs to use the weakest film to get the most points, and then multi-shot + fatal frame for most points?

31 minutes ago, foggy_kt said:

Ok, so Ren with his multi-shot has the 4 shots or there is a better upgrade? I suppose he needs to use the weakest film to get the most points, and then multi-shot + fatal frame for most points?

Yes, if you upgrade his 4th ability, it makes his multi shot better.

With all characters, avoid shutter chances.

Fatal frames are good for damage, but they don’t matter one way or the other for points.

And yes, weakest film with all characters.

Edited by NathanielJohn

55 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Yes, if you upgrade his 4th ability, it makes his multi shot better.

With all characters, avoid shutter chances.

Fatal frames are good for damage, but they don’t matter one way or the other for points.

And yes, weakest film with all characters.

Ok thx! I will do that when I finish the game and collect everything. I also plan to do the full trophy guide, so eventually it should be much easier getting platinum.

I’ve just reached the final main game drop, I’ve managed to get S+ on every Chapter from Drop 7 onwards thanks to Ren’s special ability and the Reward Lens. Shouldn’t be too hard to get the S+ for the previous 6 Drops.

For anyone wanting max rank on Final Drop you need at least 400,000 points, which will require some exploration. But the entire map is open in Final Drop so you’ll likely be exploring the full thing anyway.

3 hours ago, foggy_kt said:

Care to share those tricks? I'm trying to get all collectibles first and to finish the game, then I will go for those S+ (SS) Ranks. 

Can Reward Lenses be used with all characters or just Ren?

For Ren and point farming hit fatal frame than use his square you get same points x8 for a lot less damage given for easy ranks, have spare points to buy mirrorstones as they won't deduct points off you if you die so far I'm sitting 88% story 99% ghost still missing 1 "specter"

Edited by DivineAlice
  • Like 1