Trophies Not Unlocking

Tripple_Barnett

On 09/11/2021 at 4:50 PM, bud-arc said:

I just played the game for the first time today (version 1.01) and had no problem unlocking any of the trophies

What a relief to finally read that the trophies are no longer bugged... Literally just about to purchase this game... To everyone who reported/made follow-ups to the devs, kudoz to you folks for the effort that obviously paid off handsomely.

The worst one for me was the FMV-hybrid game Headspun, which I bought day 1 and continues to be unplayable two years later (I was finally able to platinum it out of sheer tenacity, but at upwards of 6 hours per failed attempt, I don't recommend it)...

Damn I just purchased this game coz it's from Wales Interactive and I'm currently going through their back catalog... might skip this game instead...

As far as I can tell, their latest FMV game, Bloodshore, is still at 0% because of a broken trophy.

On 09/11/2021 at 7:58 PM, Tripple_Barnett said:

Wales interactive said a patch was sent out for Bloodshore, but that was on Thursday so who knows when the patch will go live. Hopefully soon. 

Just finished Bloodshore and had no problems unlocking any trophies.  It's also the least grindy FMV when it comes to ending playthroughs - only 4 PTs required and the last one can be skipped from the start with :r1: apart from the last choice and this last PT can be done in 5 mins or less... so yeah I am confident to say that Bloodshore is good to go.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
On 12/9/2021 at 3:27 AM, Eispan said:

Just finished Bloodshore and had no problems unlocking any trophies.  It's also the least grindy FMV when it comes to ending playthroughs - only 4 PTs required and the last one can be skipped from the start with :r1: apart from the last choice and this last PT can be done in 5 mins or less... so yeah I am confident to say that Bloodshore is good to go.

Confirmed firsthand Bloodshore is good to go for NA in February 2021. People have been popping the platinum for EU as well.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/14557-bloodshore

Edited by poetic_justice_
  • Like 1

Waiting for a proper sale for the NA version (not just 30%) to stack it with the upcoming Wales Interactive new releases. Truly enjoyed this game... and congrats to everyone who had platinumed this FMV.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 5/29/2022 at 6:16 PM, Eispan said:

Waiting for a proper sale for the NA version (not just 30%) to stack it with the upcoming Wales Interactive new releases. Truly enjoyed this game... and congrats to everyone who had platinumed this FMV.

It's currently 70% off ($2.99) in NA.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...