Trophy Guide is Live

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this is quite late, but I can confirm that you CAN get the Player Rank S trophy from Hardcore mode, as I just did it (it won't be updated until I update my trophies, though). I can post picture proof if you like.

I used The Poor Man modifiers for the 10x player rank points and reached S rank on completing Mission 3-0, very easily walked through the majority of missions as a tank with dual autocannons, only swapping to a tetra with sniper cannons for one of the AC fights.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TrueChaoSxTcS said:

I know this is quite late, but I can confirm that you CAN get the Player Rank S trophy from Hardcore mode, as I just did it (it won't be updated until I update my trophies, though). I can post picture proof if you like.

I used The Poor Man modifiers for the 10x player rank points and reached S rank on completing Mission 3-0, very easily walked through the majority of missions as a tank with dual autocannons, only swapping to a tetra with sniper cannons for one of the AC fights.

Thanks for the confirmation. I'll update it later. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2023 at 8:49 PM, Kisame_007 said:

If it wasnt expensive to get a copy i would gladly try getting this plat. Dont know if the game was removed from the ps store

Only $20 on the PSN store. Also I swear that having this downloaded onto an SSD makes it load noticeably faster than videos I've seen. A lot of games the difference is pretty negligible. 

Speaking of PSN store, having the DLC for the premade and customizable UNACs is pretty nice. Just get the bundles. It's not necessary since you can also co-op, but I charged through the campaign by myself and it made it very smooth until I could get a lot of better gear. Most missions I ran with one of the sniper premade guys. Only the very final boss fight mission I did totally solo.

Edited by Chettlar