Uncharted 3 beta rewards

You get some tasty invites if you complete certain things in the beta

http://forums.naughtydog.com/t5/Mult...AQ/td-p/304567

Complete 10 matches in every mode of Competitive Multiplayer and receive the Exclusive Beta Decal Pack 1!

Complete 5 matches in every mode of Co-operative Multiplayer and receive the Exclusive Beta Decal Pack 2!

Complete 4 Treasure Sets and receive the Treasure Hunter's Starter Pack!

Rank up to level 25 in the Beta and receive a handsome reward of in-game cash on day one!

I will definitely be doing this. Naughty Dog will have a way to track your beta stats online soon too, so it will be easier to see what you have and have not done.

Are the decal packs just extra emblems?

I'm level 8 right now, but I plan on hitting level 25 before the Beta is over. I've had nothing but fantastic matches during the Beta and they have improved just about everything from Uncharted 2. I'm really impressed with the work they've done, and it seems like they've been listening to the community and really value our input.

Parker

Looking forward to the stats site coming from Naughty Dog, but until then, I'm going to forget entirely about these rewards, else I'll drive myself insane attempting to guess how many of the requirements I've met.

Very good strategy from Naughty Dog though to keep people playing the beta, and in-turn get more feedback/bug reports/etc, kudos to them.

• 4 weeks later...

I know I didn't get any of these (unless I got the treasure sets without realizing them or something). I like the Uncharted games a ton, but multiplayer in shooters have never been my forte. I actually really enjoyed the beta, but I didn't play that much.

Hopefully I'll play more when the game gets released, but I'm 99% sure I didn't get any beta rewards. :(

as much as i played i think i got em all

I don't think I'm eligible for any of them.

I stopped playing the beta before the extra competitive and co-operative modes were added, I don't think I completed 4 treasure sets, and I definitely didn't reach rank 25. Oops.