Bugged trophies on this version?

Cynical_Hunter

14 hours ago, hore said:

@DangerSpice Can you check my crew contract progress? Something strange happened where my 2 friends got the trophy last week but I didn't. I think I have a rough idea of what happened, but some things don't add up.

So to preface, my friends and I have been in the same crew the entire time - a crew that I created. I'm certain we didn't complete 30 crew contracts last week, but I accidentally kicked my friend from the crew and when he rejoined, his trophy popped. I did the same thing to my other friend, and it popped for him too. So it seems like some sort of exploit to get credit for the same crew contracts by rejoining the crew. But when I promoted one of them to leader and attempted the same exploit on myself, it didn't work...

But yeah, it'd be nice to hear that my crew contracts are still incrementing properly and that I'm close. I should be at 24-26, I'd think.

And my friends' PSNs are Mrlazyman213 and Dovahki1nn, if you'd like to investigate the glitch

I have the same issue, my crewmates got the trophy and I didn't for  one that I created. 

Edited by mk79797

On 3/2/2022 at 2:37 AM, DangerSpice said:

@shlomaniac I see you're at 949/1000 catches, 753/1000 assists, and 14,931/100,000m ballform distance. If you do want to farm them out, those shouldn't have reset issues anymore, but I'm happy to check in for you again after you make some more progress if you want to double check if it feels "right" or not..

If you don't want to play until we do the manual grant, that's fine too, and I'll be chiming in on this thread when we end up rolling that out so you can hop in, get a single assist, catch, meter traveled in ballform, etc. to get them to pop.

I can confirm i got CATCH O MATIC (& YOU SHALL NOT PASS ) after 3 matches today. 

I will wait for the manual grant for ballform 100 km and 1000 assists though, let me know please when its ready . thanks and have a nice weekend.

Edited by shlomaniac
English hard :/
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@DangerSpice

Not to inundate you with requests and whatnot but I'm almost certain that I should have unlocked everything. I got 250k+ last season alone and my tracker counts assists at 1250+.

Of course I don't know for certain if dailies and crew contracts are done but I'd imagine so at this point. 

If you do find a moment to check, I'd appreciate it, or even if you have any general update on the time frame for the update. I got a bit excited today when I saw an update downloading. 

Thanks in advance! 

@DangerSpice i dont wanna be an a-hole, but I do kinda wanna ask about my assists hahah.

i’m at 1150 (edit: 1400) and it is the only trophy i have left. Kind of a bummer, just wanna play it casually with friends now, but I’m doing mindless assist grinding now as well.

(it’s a great game btw, wouldnt be grinding if i didnt like the game)

Edited by VisOpBrood

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2022 at 6:15 AM, ComradeMassov said:

On 3/2/2022 at 8:34 AM, shlomaniac said:

On 3/2/2022 at 8:40 AM, trusasap said:

On 3/2/2022 at 6:11 PM, TheSackoBowl said:

On 3/16/2022 at 0:23 PM, Scramblethink said:

On 3/16/2022 at 6:03 PM, Tiflorg said:

On 3/17/2022 at 3:44 PM, VisOpBrood said:

On 3/26/2022 at 7:17 PM, hizi90 said:

On 3/30/2022 at 6:41 PM, Gexters_Gaming said:

Hey, sorry for the silence on this one, launching Season 5 and preparing for going Free-to-Play kept this from being on the top of my list. But I'm happy to say, this is (finally) happening soon!

Next week we're going to start prepping the data to do this, hopefully rolling out the fixes the week after. It's more complicated than it may seem on the surface, so I'd love to have some more data from some individual folks on this thread that are still having issues.

If you're interested in helping us confirm our fix will work the way we want it to, can you reply to this with the following? Other people reading this thread are welcome to chime in as well.

• Which trophies are you still having trouble with?
    • For each trophy, what does your career progress say you should be at?
  • Which platforms do you play on? (If it's just PS4/PS5, that's fine. If you play on both PS5/PC, or PS4/Switch/Xbox, we want to know that too)
  • Did you play the trial (either at Block Party last May, or playing up to Street Rank 25) before buying the game, or did you buy before you started playing?

Thanks in advance! Sorry it's taken us so long to get this sorted. We'll have it fixed for you soon.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DangerSpice said:

Hey, sorry for the silence on this one, launching Season 5 and preparing for going Free-to-Play kept this from being on the top of my list. But I'm happy to say, this is (finally) happening soon!

Next week we're going to start prepping the data to do this, hopefully rolling out the fixes the week after. It's more complicated than it may seem on the surface, so I'd love to have some more data from some individual folks on this thread that are still having issues.

If you're interested in helping us confirm our fix will work the way we want it to, can you reply to this with the following? Other people reading this thread are welcome to chime in as well.

• Which platforms do you play on? (If it's just PS4/PS5, that's fine. If you play on both PS5/PC, or PS4/Switch/Xbox, we want to know that too)
  • Did you play the trial (either at Block Party last May, or playing up to Street Rank 25) before buying the game, or did you buy before you started playing?

Thanks in advance! Sorry it's taken us so long to get this sorted. We'll have it fixed for you soon.

When the game goes F2P, will there be complete separated trophy lists to the likes of Fall Guys when it transitioned after Epic Games' acquisition? Or will it stay the same?

Edited by MaxieM0us3

3 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

When the game goes F2P, will there be complete separated trophy lists to the likes of Fall Guys when it transitioned after Epic Games' acquisition? Or will it stay the same?

No difference to the trophy list, everything is staying the same.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

I have an issue with the 30 crew contracts, I have do more than 30, I think, but there was a lot of issues these last months, and always issues now with it (the total count of the season don't budge these last weeks, and recently it went to 0).

And always the assist bug, where I am ahead of the 1000 but no trophy.

I play on PS5, and I play the PS+ version since the begining.

Happy that it will be finally fix though :)

17 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

So the Trophies I still haven‘t got on my PS5 version even tho I finished the PS4 Version are:

* Welcome to the Big Leagues

(don‘t know where I would see how many XP I already got but I‘m on silver rank 39)

* Point Guard

(1961 Assists atm)

* Rollin‘ Round the City

(don‘t know where I would see my statistic on that one)

I only played PS4 Version and then PS5.

I played the Block Party trial last may and bought the game after a couple matches.

I hope we will get the fix this time around ?

I only picked this game up in March and all but one of the trophies have been popping as normal for me when achieved (playing on PS5).

The energy drink trophy Glug Glug still hasn't popped despite drinking about 7 or 8, but other than that, I've been picking the rest up no issues.

21 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

Point Guard. Tracking says 1420 assists. PS5/PS4. Didn't play the trial version.

12 hours ago, coisou said:

Yes, it's a little buggy. Also it should be five different kind of drinks.

I've drank all 8 now, up to 25 drinks, no trophy.

A dev confirmed on Reddit as well that the trophy is intended to be 5 drinks, no matter the type or whether all 5 are the same or not.

So definitely buggy.

On 4/8/2022 at 0:38 PM, DangerSpice said:

• Which trophies are you still having trouble with? For each trophy, what does your career progress say you should be at?
    • 1250/1000 assists
    • >30/30 crew contracts
    • 498k/250k XP (as per XP chart)
      • This one popped on PS4, but isn't popping on PS5.
  • Which platforms do you play on?
    • PS4/PS5 (started on PS5 and played on that version mostly)
    • Latter (PS+)