Bugged trophies on this version?

Cynical_Hunter

7 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

Sigh, I can't win. I wait until I have meaningful updates, y'all say radio silence means it's not coming. I pull back the curtain, and that still means it's not coming.

It's scheduled for Monday. It's probably coming Monday. If it isn't Monday for whatever reason, it's still coming. I promise this will come. This has been a surprisingly difficult problem to solve, and we're inches away from the finish line right now. We wouldn't throw away all the work that's been done to get this fixed for everyone.

I'm happy you are more transparent now with more updates. Thanks @DangerSpice I can wait for the update if I know It's surely coming.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shlomaniac said:

I finally got Point Guard after 1717 KO assists 1f605.png 

Now i only need rolling around the city to be manually granted (whenever its ready) and its a wrap 1f38a.png

Oh wow, you kept grinding. Nice one, lad! ? I gave up and decided to wait for the patch.

• Like 1

On 2022-05-02 at 5:43 PM, DangerSpice said:

As people have reported, this has started rolling out! The contracts fixed are below, including when we expect them to unlock.

If you've met the requirements for them, these will unlock when you first enter the hideout:

• Rollin' Round the City (Travel 100,000 meters in Ballform)
  • Daily Doer (Complete 100 Daily Contracts)
  • Welcome to the Big Leagues (Earn 250,000 XP)
  • Well On Your Way (Earn 100,000 XP)
  • Welcome to KO City (Earn 50,000 XP)
  • Crew Completer (Complete 30 Crew Contracts)

If you've met the requirements for them, these will unlock when you enter a Street Play or League Play match.

• Boom Goes the Dynamite (Score 100 KO Finishes with Ultimate Throws)
  • Catch-o-matic (Catch 1000 dodgeballs)
  • Point Guard (Score 1000 KO Assists)

The trophy Glug Glug (Drink 5 Energy Drinks) is also bugged and not fixed in this update, as that one needs a game update to fix (the rest are fixable from a behind-the-scenes server update). That's scheduled for a fix in 6.0, coming June 1.

If you believe you should have any of these unlocked and you still don't have them, please reply (and quote/tag me!) with the following info:

• Your KO ID
  • Which trophies you're still having issues with
  • Any proof you have that they should have unlocked by now (a screenshot showing your Street Rank level for XP, or a screenshot of the Assists contract for earning 1000 assists, etc.)
  • Any other info that may be helpful (Did you get some unlocks today, but not all? Do you play on multiple platforms? Anything else you can think of that may be helpful!)

I'm crossing my fingers that everyone was covered in today's rollout, but want to give you the tools to report issues in case there are any!

Hi

once again Thks for the work done + com really appreciate it

the update help me with 3/6 of my glitched trophies : ( welcome to the big league (I was silver 10 lol) - catch o matic - and daily doer) - finally 4 the 3th of May : Squad up popped

• Your KO ID Filoogarooooo
  • Which trophies you're still having issues with - point guard (1092 in season 4 ) - squad up and crew completer.
  • Any proof you have that they should have unlocked by now (a screenshot showing your Street Rank level for XP, or a screenshot of the Assists contract for earning 1000 assists, etc.) 599148-A1-6-B71-406-C-BA48-C9759-F72-CD0
  • Any other info that may be helpful (Did you get some unlocks today, but not all? Do you play on multiple platforms? Anything else you can think of that may be helpful!) I was playing both on ps4 and ps5 for the approximate time. Got it from ea play - and psn plus
  • thks in advance for your help!
Edited by FilooGaroo
Erratum the 3th of May - squad up popped

16 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

As people have reported, this has started rolling out! The contracts fixed are below, including when we expect them to unlock.

If you've met the requirements for them, these will unlock when you first enter the hideout:

If you've met the requirements for them, these will unlock when you enter a Street Play or League Play match.

The trophy Glug Glug (Drink 5 Energy Drinks) is also bugged and not fixed in this update, as that one needs a game update to fix (the rest are fixable from a behind-the-scenes server update). That's scheduled for a fix in 6.0, coming June 1.

If you believe you should have any of these unlocked and you still don't have them, please reply (and quote/tag me!) with the following info:

• Your KO ID
  • Any proof you have that they should have unlocked by now (a screenshot showing your Street Rank level for XP, or a screenshot of the Assists contract for earning 1000 assists, etc.)
  • Any other info that may be helpful (Did you get some unlocks today, but not all? Do you play on multiple platforms? Anything else you can think of that may be helpful!)

I'm crossing my fingers that everyone was covered in today's rollout, but want to give you the tools to report issues in case there are any!

• Your KO ID : masamix
  • Which trophies you're still having issues with : Crew Completer
  • ty8C7Ts.jpg
  • I only play on Playstation5, ps4 and ps5 version

check my account plz.

18 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

• Your KO ID

Keep up the great work @DangerSpice, I look forward to hearing from you come June 1st! I think I'll be having a pint rather than an energy drink once I'm able to pop Glug Glug and nab the platinum ?

On 2022-05-02 at 10:04 PM, FilooGaroo said:

Hi

once again Thks for the work done + com really appreciate it

the update help me with 3/6 of my glitched trophies : ( welcome to the big league (I was silver 10 lol) - catch o matic - and daily doer) - finally 4 the 3th of May : Squad up popped

• Your KO ID Filoogarooooo
  • Which trophies you're still having issues with - point guard (1092 in season 4 ) - squad up and crew completer.
  • Any proof you have that they should have unlocked by now (a screenshot showing your Street Rank level for XP, or a screenshot of the Assists contract for earning 1000 assists, etc.) 599148-A1-6-B71-406-C-BA48-C9759-F72-CD0
  • Any other info that may be helpful (Did you get some unlocks today, but not all? Do you play on multiple platforms? Anything else you can think of that may be helpful!) I was playing both on ps4 and ps5 for the approximate time. Got it from ea play - and psn plus
  • thks in advance for your help!

@DangerSpice any mate for me?

58 minutes ago, FilooGaroo said:

@DangerSpice any mate for me?

Hey, we're looking into a few people that for some reason didn't get them to pop here as expected. Looking at Point Guard and Crew Completer specifically (You mention Squad Up as well, but that isn't one that should have been affected by this)

2 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

Hey, we're looking into a few people that for some reason didn't get them to pop here as expected. Looking at Point Guard and Crew Completer specifically (You mention Squad Up as well, but that isn't one that should have been affected by this)

2 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

For squad up it popped 1 day later so iam good for this one Thks 

so only one remaining for me is point guard and crew completer.

On 3.5.2022 at 0:43 AM, DangerSpice said:

Came back from my holiday and both the PS4 and PS5 version Platinums popped! 

Thank you for your hard work and support , wish you luck with this game future and i cant wait to see season 6 content ?

On 2022-05-04 at 7:03 PM, DangerSpice said:

@DangerSpiceHello mate - 1155 assists now - doing some in ps4 some in ps5 

completed this morning another crew in ps4 - still nothing

iam happy for the others but sad for me lol

any help? ETA? 
last trophy for both plat

id : filoogarooooo
25-A8-EA50-FC61-4832-9-F5-F-642041092-B2

Edited by FilooGaroo
Adding screenshot

On 5/10/2022 at 10:19 AM, FilooGaroo said:

@DangerSpiceHello mate - 1155 assists now - doing some in ps4 some in ps5 

completed this morning another crew in ps4 - still nothing

iam happy for the others but sad for me lol

any help? ETA? 
last trophy for both plat

id : filoogarooooo
25-A8-EA50-FC61-4832-9-F5-F-642041092-B2

Hm, not sure why yours is the only one that didn't seem to progress, I don't think we've had other remaining reports on Point Guard. Servers say your progress is 732/1000 right now. Will look into this more. If you hop into a game or two and get more assists, let me know and we can at least check to see if your tracking is correctly progressing.

31 minutes ago, DangerSpice said:

Hm, not sure why yours is the only one that didn't seem to progress, I don't think we've had other remaining reports on Point Guard. Servers say your progress is 732/1000 right now. Will look into this more. If you hop into a game or two and get more assists, let me know and we can at least check to see if your tracking is correctly progressing.

Will do - i have played ps4 and ps5 version - perhaps the assists does not add up with the 2 systems?

9 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

@DangerSpice I did one game on ps5 - can you please look if it match? : from 1155 to 1167

0-F238-DF5-9030-4-C79-A1-FC-CBF9-F02-FE4

F4-AE1-FCC-E14-F-4317-B582-F776-DE2-D89-

Edited by FilooGaroo
Added screenshot

15 hours ago, FilooGaroo said:

Will do - i have played ps4 and ps5 version - perhaps the assists does not add up with the 2 systems?

7 hours ago, FilooGaroo said:

@DangerSpice I did one game on ps5 - can you please look if it match? : from 1155 to 1167

0-F238-DF5-9030-4-C79-A1-FC-CBF9-F02-FE4

F4-AE1-FCC-E14-F-4317-B582-F776-DE2-D89-

It tracks cross-generation within the same family (meaning it won't count Xbox matches toward your PlayStation progress, but progress on PS4 and PS5 is shared).

You're showing 744/1000 now, 12 more than when I checked earlier, which matches the increment on your contract as well. I'll keep digging on my side, but if not, it should at least pop if you were to get 256 more assists (1,423 total assists in your career contract).

• Like 1

On 2022-05-17 at 0:33 AM, DangerSpice said:

It tracks cross-generation within the same family (meaning it won't count Xbox matches toward your PlayStation progress, but progress on PS4 and PS5 is shared).

You're showing 744/1000 now, 12 more than when I checked earlier, which matches the increment on your contract as well. I'll keep digging on my side, but if not, it should at least pop if you were to get 256 more assists (1,423 total assists in your career contract).

Thks for the follow up - it cannot be fixed? I really need to do 256 more ????

The Glug Glug trophy is bugged on me as well. I am playing with my main account. Now level 154 have drank every drink I get by leveling up and bought a lot from the shop. Playing on both PS4 and PS5. 

Edited by ZEE11W

On 5/18/2022 at 6:10 PM, FilooGaroo said:

Thks for the follow up - it cannot be fixed? I really need to do 256 more 1f630.png1f630.png1f630.png?

We'll try, but it's fixed for the majority of people, so it's not as high a priority right now. The people working on this have moved on to other things to support the 6.0 patch, and I don't know when we'll be able to come back to it. We will come back to it, but it's a matter of time, so it may pop faster if you work on it yourself. Up to you either way, but it'll pop!

On 5/19/2022 at 9:06 PM, ZEE11W said:

The Glug Glug trophy is bugged on me as well. I am playing with my main account. Now level 154 have drank every drink I get by leveling up and bought a lot from the shop. Playing on both PS4 and PS5. 

Yes, as I mentioned above, this is being fixed in the 6.0 patch, coming on June 1.

• Like 1

So this is new for me usually trophies auto pop when I do them on PS4 onto PS5 or PS5 to PS4. 

I got two trophies on PS4 sometime ago. Figured I log in to PS5 to auto pop them to match 91% trophies on both. The 100 kos with ultimate and 10 kos in single life. Only the 100 kos popped. But the other one didn’t. Why is that. Usually if you meet the requirements on PS4 or PS5 and log in it a game it auto pop. Thank you 

edit: did the requirements again in PS5 still no trophy. I’m not sure if the game sees that I have already got the trophy but it won’t pop. Don’t know what’s happening 

edit2: finally 10kos popped after meeting the requirements for the second time on PS5 

Edited by ZEE11W