Dlc crashing and can't finish

Taliesin_2943

So, I was having the same problem and I was able to get the trophy without bug when I started playing a little slow. Taking time to the game to save the checkpoints, just like I played when I first beat the DLC.

I saw other posts where some people did it when they reboot the PS4 and play again, while others got when reinstalling the game without any updates.

Edited by HugoA-El

• 2 months later...

It is really awkward, I finished the DLC without any crashes. Them I got the platinum trophy on normal game. Now I trying to get the trophies on DLC and the game is crashing everytime. 

I will delete the game and the data, and restart the DLC, maybe that is the problem. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/02/2022 at 9:29 AM, isipower40 said:

It is really awkward, I finished the DLC without any crashes. Them I got the platinum trophy on normal game. Now I trying to get the trophies on DLC and the game is crashing everytime. 

I will delete the game and the data, and restart the DLC, maybe that is the problem. 

It worked!!! I deleted the game data, and started the DLC with no crashes.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, if anyone still wonders, if you want 0 crashes the way to go is DO NOT finish the 1st PLAYTHROUGH and maintain your save. So try your 1st run trying to get all the collectibles , and maybe if you are LUCKY and you can also get the deathless run but it is very annoying doing that while bothering with collectibles since a couple of them are in enemies spawn locations. So every time you finish a run on the dlc , back up your previous save before you  started any run on any dlc and you should be OK. Make sure you grab all trophies and collectibles on ONE RUN , so you dont need to bother with that. I Personally recommend 1 run for all trophies, back up the previous save with 0 dlc runs and do it again deathless and then you back up again. This way you should not worry about crashes

• 3 months later...
On 1/31/2024 at 10:37 PM, bdias10 said:

Hey guys, if anyone still wonders, if you want 0 crashes the way to go is DO NOT finish the 1st PLAYTHROUGH and maintain your save. So try your 1st run trying to get all the collectibles , and maybe if you are LUCKY and you can also get the deathless run but it is very annoying doing that while bothering with collectibles since a couple of them are in enemies spawn locations. So every time you finish a run on the dlc , back up your previous save before you  started any run on any dlc and you should be OK. Make sure you grab all trophies and collectibles on ONE RUN , so you dont need to bother with that. I Personally recommend 1 run for all trophies, back up the previous save with 0 dlc runs and do it again deathless and then you back up again. This way you should not worry about crashes

do you suggest we play the dlc fresh everytime? what about the main game? is it ok to finish the playthrough on the main game first?

8 hours ago, Van-Helsings said:

do you suggest we play the dlc fresh everytime? what about the main game? is it ok to finish the playthrough on the main game first?

Yeah I do, main game doesnt matter, just back up your save once you finish a dlc run to avoid crashing the 2nd run

1 hour ago, bdias10 said:

Yeah I do, main game doesnt matter, just back up your save once you finish a dlc run to avoid crashing the 2nd run

i'm playing on the ps4 with the digital version of the game. what about you? what were you playing on?