Tips for “behind you” trophy

Banxed-

If you use polinas ability with up on the d-pad you’ll usually have a moment to execute normal enemies, even if you’re spotted. It mostly works, it doesn’t on the heavy enemies though. The ai can be pretty dumb while it’s looking for you so you can be a little aggressive. Make sure you don’t kill with just a normal punching melee also, reload checkpoints when u make a mistake. 

I've attempted this twice and the issue I've had twice is the next wave of AI just spawn already knowing where I am. and the checkpoint immediately saves when the next wave starts. I'm thinking I need to immediately get into stealth after taking out the last enemy. But damn if this isn't tedious!
Reloading checkpoints the second someone alerts or semi-alerts seems to be the best course of action. The tough enemies have a tendency to bug and know where you are immediately after their first takedown. When starting the section of the level, I recommend restarting checkpoint immediately to stop the special guy following you down the broken floor.

Don't give up if you are being spotted. Just try to run away, wait for them to run through a door or something and eliminate them. Sometimes it works, sometimes you will melee them by accident. If the latest is the case, just reload checkpoint and try again. There are actually a lot of checkpoints which helps a lot. Do not try this on Veteran though, makes it a lot harder.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Draps-1337 said:

I've attempted this twice and the issue I've had twice is the next wave of AI just spawn already knowing where I am. and the checkpoint immediately saves when the next wave starts. I'm thinking I need to immediately get into stealth after taking out the last enemy. But damn if this isn't tedious!
Reloading checkpoints the second someone alerts or semi-alerts seems to be the best course of action. The tough enemies have a tendency to bug and know where you are immediately after their first takedown. When starting the section of the level, I recommend restarting checkpoint immediately to stop the special guy following you down the broken floor.

You automatically get spotted near the end. During the last wave, when you kill about half of them, the big mg dude and sniper will spawn and they will automatically spot you. This is why this trophy is really stupid. It’s a real pain trying to execute the last 10 enemies or so when you are in combat. What i did was run to a vent and just keep trying to run out and take them down with the prompt. More often than not though you will end up punching them.  But sometimes you will get a prompt and you will take them down. Then just run back to the vent.