Atomicrops (PS4)Trophies Page Error

I was glancing at this game:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/12704-atomicrops

It shows me that trophies are all at 0.00% as the game showed up on the "Hard Games" list.

Then I went into the strategy guide for the game and seen that all trophies do have a percentage.  Is this an error in the page coding or perhaps a broken link, not connecting the trophy data on the trophy list page with what the trophy guide page is saying?  If not, what is causing this error?

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/12431-atomicrops-trophy-guide

There are 2 lists for that game. A worldwide release and a Japan only release. The Japan only release has all the trophies at 0%, while for the other list each trophy has a percentage. If there is a trophy guide written for 1 version of a game, then it'll be accessible for all the other versions too. That is what's happened here. You are accessing the trophy guide from the Japan only list, but the guide was originally written for and tied to the worldwide list which is what you'll see the trophy percentages for.

6 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

There are 2 lists for that game. A worldwide release and a Japan only release. The Japan only release has all the trophies at 0%, while for the other list each trophy has a percentage. If there is a trophy guide written for 1 version of a game, then it'll be accessible for all the other versions too. That is what's happened here. You are accessing the trophy guide from the Japan only list, but the guide was originally written for and tied to the worldwide list which is what you'll see the trophy percentages for.

Can we not presume here that since the Worldwide release has trophies of each type and the Japan only has none, that perhaps it's been delisted in Japan, or is bugged/unachievable.  I would think it never was released in Japan at all, or they got the Worldwide version as well, and therefore we are seeing another list of trophies on a game page that will always be at 0% incorrectly showing that the game is a "Hard Game" when in fact it's impossible for the Japan version, yet very achievable should you actually have the version that has been released.

6 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Seems there are two stacks. I'm guessing that the Japanese stack never actually released and therefore is hard. The guide is for the version that actually released. 

Search • PSNProfiles.com

Edit: beaten.

The JP stack was released but it's not very popular and hasn't been patched at all so lacks the DLCs, QoL and balance fixes the Global version got.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

The JP stack was released but it's not very popular and hasn't been patched at all so lacks the DLCs, QoL and balance fixes the Global version got.

Can anyone actually verify that this is true?  Not arguing, just saying this is very suspicious that not a single person in all of Japan or who has a Japan PS account would not have got this game and popped 1 trophy even accidentally.

13 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

@ArmoredSnowman can you shed any light on this availability matter?

It was released in Japan. I own it. I have no clue why nobody has been able to earn a single trophy (global percentage do not matter, considering trophies can be hacked), but I would assume it's due to the trophies being bugged. The fact that the Japanese version of the game hasn't gotten any DLC trophies seems to support this. For anyone wanting to try their hand at earning a trophy in this game, lest it end up being another Zegeta list, here's the game: https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP1201-CUSA19434_00-BSTUBCUSA1943400

• Like 1