Outlast 2 Glitch

IndianaMatrix

I need some help I'm playing on PlayStation 5 but it's a PS4 game Outlast 2. I'm playing on insane mode and on the last lv there is a crawl space you got to go in before you go down the stairs. It glitches and takes me to the menu of the game. I need to beat it on insane mode but keeps glitches. Can anyone please help me thank you ????

5 minutes ago, IndianaMatrix said:

I need some help I'm playing on PlayStation 5 but it's a PS4 game Outlast 2. I'm playing on insane mode and on the last lv there is a crawl space you got to go in before you go down the stairs. It glitches and takes me to the menu of the game. I need to beat it on insane mode but keeps glitches. Can anyone please help me thank you ????

This wont give you a solution for your problem, but isn‘t this the wrong place to ask? Outlast 2 is a released game.

1 minute ago, Jasko_SOA said:

This wont give you a solution for your problem, but isn‘t this the wrong place to ask? Outlast 2 is a released game.

Just now, Yoey_666 said:

Why do you post this in the "unreleased games" forum instead of the Outlast 2 forums ? Guess you will find help there.

I moved the thread to the right place in the forum.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've done Insane Mode twice on PS5, and never had this issue. This exact glitch you're talking about did happen to me during one of my Nightmare practice runs though. I think the glitch is caused by the player possibly clipping through a wall / floor area and moving out of bounds as a result. The only tip I can give is to move through that crawl space slowly, and use some NV if you can spare it to make sure you're going the right way. You usually have more NV than you need, so as long as you have about half a battery by the start of ch5 you'll be fine.