It really makes it hard since the ribbon trophy progress can't be tracked

related_browser1

30 minutes ago, GhostsxShadow said:

I think it has to be all done in one match. I know I've got all to level III and nothing. So must be all 5 to level III at one time.

I don't think there's time to do it all in one match, you'd have to be some form of god. What I do believe is the trophy is effected by the same bug that others are having. Which is to say you have to get all T3 ribbons twice, instead of once.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GhostsxShadow said:

I think it has to be all done in one match. I know I've got all to level III and nothing. So must be all 5 to level III at one time.

This is impossible even in 1 hour long battle. 

You should focus one per game, if it didnt pop after you got all of them then its probably bugged. 

I was wondering about tracking myself. But then I realized that there really are only those five different ribbons in the game lol (the ones they show you at the end of the round).

So even without a proper stats page I think it's relatively easy to keep track of those.

ceno

• Like 1

Something is just not right. I just played the game of my life earlier today with tons of vehicle blown up and massive killing spree and BEST i got was ribbon 2, and about 20% into  ribbon 2. I am also playing on ps4 which only has 12 ppl with trophy, while on PS5 there is over 100. Sooo, something is just not right here. I have tried MANY different modes and maps. It is not like i suck at the game. IS there any easier method? Only ribbon i need.

14 minutes ago, Molasar said:

Something is just not right. I just played the game of my life earlier today with tons of vehicle blown up and massive killing spree and BEST i got was ribbon 2, and about 20% into  ribbon 2. I am also playing on ps4 which only has 12 ppl with trophy, while on PS5 there is over 100. Sooo, something is just not right here. I have tried MANY different modes and maps. It is not like i suck at the game. IS there any easier method? Only ribbon i need.

Play on hazard zone bro

Just now, related_browser1 said:

Play on hazard zone bro

I have, first 2 bot kills get me ribbon 1,  then i kill TWEVLE more bots and still no ribbon 2.  And thats me leaving my group to go hunt bots and players alone. All other ribbons pop like candy, specially in that mode. I will have extraction 50 times trophy soon. Are you playing ps5?

56 minutes ago, Molasar said:

I have, first 2 bot kills get me ribbon 1,  then i kill TWEVLE more bots and still no ribbon 2.  And thats me leaving my group to go hunt bots and players alone. All other ribbons pop like candy, specially in that mode. I will have extraction 50 times trophy soon. Are you playing ps5?

i dont think u can get these in the solo/co-op or portal lobbies

1 hour ago, Molasar said:

Press and hold option button to see ribons when you playing. And you can do this in one game. 

Edited by FiodorKing

So in order to get ribbon 3 you need to do x task for that ribbon x times. Lets say the combat ribbon, for that you will need 30 kills i believe. Ribbon 1 is 5kills, ribbon 2 is 15 and ribbon 3 is 30. Same goes for other ribbons, just do the task x times to earn it. 

Best tactic is to go on Breakthrough, go on a objective you have captured (best done in the start of match as a defender), sit inside the area of that flag and use the drone to get spots. You will also get assists and the objective ribbon with the drone (since you are sitting in the flag zone you get 'defend objective' points). Once spot, assist and objective ribbons are done with this method, go do the kills and voila - you get all ribbon 3s in one match.

I get your advice but trophies are definitely not working as expected. 

Good Company, I've placed in 1st squad now at least 6 times across Conquest, Breakthrough and Portal. All online, no solo / bots. I've also placed first doing solo. 

Level 25, unlocked at level 26.

20 headshots in one match, unlocked next match on first headshot.

Melee kills won't unlock at all.

On 11/17/2021 at 8:21 AM, EstonianBeast said:

Totally get your frustration, my lvl 15 unlocked when i was level 29 and i still haven't unlocked the quad kill trophy, but i've done it about 5-6 times now. I guess we'll have to wait for the day 1 patch and that it fixes these problems

That's frustrating for sure. Especially the quad kill if you're just playing naturally. Best of luck with the other trophies!

• Like 1