Autopop PS4 Trophies?

Dan_G-09

I think yes. The server automatically saves your data. You can switch between PS5 to PS4 or PS4 to PS5 you can get autopop trophies. Most games like that. I meant server. Some games don't pick up your saved data on servers, so you can only play with ps4 to ps5 upload your saved data by plus or USB to get trophies on ps5 by your saved data and you can't switch to ps5 to ps4 save data.

Edited by Tiricy

• 1 month later...
On 17/11/2021 at 9:14 AM, Dan_G-09 said:

Thank you very much! I was wanting to play it originally on PS5, so I appreciate the reply :)

I got the platinum for PS5 but never played the PS4 version so if this works let me know, I don’t think all the trophies will pop regardless of PS5>PS4 or PS4>PS5. And this’ll be the first time I’ll have used a PS5 save on a PS4 version, seems a waste to play the lesser version just for autopop 

• 2 weeks later...

There is not autopop, but when you need for example 100 contracts, you just need 1 more on ps5 to get the trophy :)

But for all the things needing to do it only once (2 frags with one bomb ball for example), you need to do it again !

Source : my personnal experience ^^

30 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

There is not autopop, but when you need for example 100 contracts, you just need 1 more on ps5 to get the trophy :)

But for all the things needing to do it only once (2 frags with one bomb ball for example), you need to do it again !

Source : my personnal experience ^^

I’ve noticed that now but looks like 100 contacts doesn’t work for me but catch 1000 dodgeballs only had to catch one for it to pop and play one game for XP to pop 

1 hour ago, Dinniestar said:

I’ve completed the game on PS4 switched to ps5 version and nothing has happened any solutions 

Auto pop doesn’t actually pop all the trophies, you need to do one thing from the objective and that will trigger the trophy. Play a game properly, ball up catch a ball get a knockout etc.. and that will trigger the corresponding trophy. It took me a while to use auto pop but now I have one trophy left which is the event trophy so I’m waiting for a new event to start. 
If I had known this before I wouldn’t of started the PS4 version, and just had the ps5 platinum. 

15 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

Auto pop doesn’t actually pop all the trophies, you need to do one thing from the objective and that will trigger the trophy. Play a game properly, ball up catch a ball get a knockout etc.. and that will trigger the corresponding trophy. It took me a while to use auto pop but now I have one trophy left which is the event trophy so I’m waiting for a new event to start. 
If I had known this before I wouldn’t of started the PS4 version, and just had the ps5 platinum. 

What i did = play on ps4 first, do all specifics trophies.

When done, and only need all the grinding trophies => start PS5 version to get all specifics trophies again while I keep making progress on the grinding trophies.

That way you get 2 platinums for the price of 1 ^^ (just need to go back to ps4 and did 1 more iteration for each grinding trophies and pop the plat :) )

• Like 1

3 hours ago, seblegamer said:

What i did = play on ps4 first, do all specifics trophies.

When done, and only need all the grinding trophies => start PS5 version to get all specifics trophies again while I keep making progress on the grinding trophies.

That way you get 2 platinums for the price of 1 ^^ (just need to go back to ps4 and did 1 more iteration for each grinding trophies and pop the plat :) )

I got two for one aswell I just haven’t finished the process of finishing one of each for the auto pop to work. You can’t autopop contract trophies without completing at least one 

On 14/01/2022 at 5:27 PM, FocusDR said:

I got two for one aswell I just haven’t finished the process of finishing one of each for the auto pop to work. You can’t autopop contract trophies without completing at least one 

I wish I know this before I completed all trophies on PS4 version 

ah well 

I hope future people going for both plats reads this forum 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...