So..... What the hell is going on with this game?

Ancestral_Spirit

Only one person on PSN owns it.

0% trophies

0% achievements on XBox because, and i quote:  'This game was released without support for Xbox Live Achievements'

Someone sent a message to the publisher Big Way Games, and have yet to hear anything back from them.

It's currently on sale for £1.47.

Personally i'm not willing to take the risk, and Big Way Games seem to be pretty iffy as to whether or not their games work.

If anyone does take the plunge and buys this, let me know if it works or if it truly is borked.

• 5 months later...

Last year I made it a habit to look at any new trophy lists here so that I don't miss any games that may be unobtainable by the time I find out about them. The last time I sat there to check them was in October, so they added up. I've been checking the "new" releases for a few days, I'm around mid November, and I've seen so many glitched trophies lately, too many. Some have been fixed but not all, and here I am taking a look at his game in May and it's all 0.00%(s). 

Functional trophies should be a quality standard nowadays. Sony should not allow there to be broken trophies on release, or at all. Sick of this, honestly.

Unobtainable trophies that are not due to lack of skill, but outside of your control, ruin the fun in trophy hunting.

• Like 4

• 6 months later...
On 5/6/2022 at 6:10 PM, tony_snake_24 said:

Last year I made it a habit to look at any new trophy lists here so that I don't miss any games that may be unobtainable by the time I find out about them. The last time I sat there to check them was in October, so they added up. I've been checking the "new" releases for a few days, I'm around mid November, and I've seen so many glitched trophies lately, too many. Some have been fixed but not all, and here I am taking a look at his game in May and it's all 0.00%(s). 

Functional trophies should be a quality standard nowadays. Sony should not allow there to be broken trophies on release, or at all. Sick of this, honestly.

Unobtainable trophies that are not due to lack of skill, but outside of your control, ruin the fun in trophy hunting.

Looks like two players have earned trophies for the game. And the EU stack has a plat percentage of 1.1%, so I presume all the trophies are earnable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Looks like two players have earned trophies for the game. And the EU stack has a plat percentage of 1.1%, so I presume all the trophies are earnable.

6.4% for the other stack's plat. But still, only one person with trophies on recent players between the two stacks, and another person with a few of the trophies that are at 10% right now. All the others have their list at 0%. If the plat is obtainable, why is it not reflected here? The percentage Sony-side could also be hackers.

Edited by tony_snake_24

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to see that this game might actually be possible now!

As a semi unrelated note, since Sony are now removing games that are considered shovel ware from PSN and are trying to do some quality control on their store, do you think they'll start telling Devs they have to ensure trophies are syncable and doable?

I know, I crack me up too!  ?

• Like 1