Hello

Hibukim

Hey everyone,  

i'm just starting my trophy hunting journey, and I'm also a noob to Sony systems, got a PS4 a few months ago, and i'll be getting a ps3 tomorrow, if there's any tips and fun games you more experienced guys would recommend, feel free to throw them in, i'm not picky. ?

• Like 3

Thank you guys! 

Yeah, I made a spreadsheet that's growing by the minute, and since i didn't had a 7th or 8th Gen console prior, pretty much everything is being added there, but i'll go for the exclusives and big games first, Uncharted is one i'll probably play next after I'm done with Days gone

Crikey - well if you’ve missed all of gen7 and gen8, then that opens up a wealth of recommendations! ?

My personal endorsements have to go to the recent Hitman trilogy, along with anything by Arkane, anything by FROM, and anything by Housemarque- you really can’t put a foot wrong in any of those camps!

• Like 1

Welcome!! If you are completely new to Playstation, you absolutely can't miss the GOW saga, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Kingdom Hearts, Nier and the more recent FFVII Remake. If you can stream through PSNow that means you have more than 400 PS3 games available, which is not my case, but it's a great deal. It's always great to begin in a new console so enjoy it!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

ciao a tutti ragazzi e ragazze, e da tanto tempo, che vi seguo, e finalmente ho preso il coraggio di iscrivermi, sono molto felice di essere qua con voi, spero di farmi nuovi amici per giocare e stare in compagnia.

Just now, superconfe said:

ciao a tutti ragazzi e ragazze, e da tanto tempo, che vi seguo, e finalmente ho preso il coraggio di iscrivermi, sono molto felice di essere qua con voi, spero di farmi nuovi amici per giocare e stare in compagnia.

2 hours ago, jassichan said:

Welcome! 1f60a.png

I would recommend, horizon zero dawn. this is a masterpiece and the platinum is easy to get (with enough time). The new God of War too. There are so many great games to play. Which genre do you prefer?

to add to this comment, really any of the god of wars are worth your time. i find the entire series to be very enjoyable

• Like 1

17 hours ago, funboy1246 said:

to add to this comment, really any of the god of wars are worth your time. i find the entire series to be very enjoyable

oh yeah. and the PSP ones are also great! most people forget that they are also really good ones

• Like 1

Thanks @jassichan and @funboy1246 :)

I just got a ps3 and bought a few exclusive games with it, one of them is GOW Ascension, from what Google told me this is a prequel, so I guess I could start from this one?! But i want to play the whole series in the release order starting with the first one, but i'll probably check the Uncharted Series before starting God Of War, i already have all 5 games ready to go on the PS4, but I don't know yet, there's so many games and not so much time. 

When it comes to genres, i'm mostly drawn to open world, RPG and stealth/assassin games, mostly games that you can take your time, kill some things, and explore. Games with Darker and/or weird stories like Legacy of Kain, Metal Gear and Silent Hill gets plus points, but I'm down to play anything really. 

23 hours ago, Hibukim said:

Thanks @jassichan and @funboy1246 :)

I just got a ps3 and bought a few exclusive games with it, one of them is GOW Ascension, from what Google told me this is a prequel, so I guess I could start from this one?! But i want to play the whole series in the release order starting with the first one, but i'll probably check the Uncharted Series before starting God Of War, i already have all 5 games ready to go on the PS4, but I don't know yet, there's so many games and not so much time. 

When it comes to genres, i'm mostly drawn to open world, RPG and stealth/assassin games, mostly games that you can take your time, kill some things, and explore. Games with Darker and/or weird stories like Legacy of Kain, Metal Gear and Silent Hill gets plus points, but I'm down to play anything really. 

Do you know Infamous? It's on the PS3 and 4 and i love this series so much! It's open world and a little bit darker.