Guide : Better description for every trophy ps4/ps5

raphi_boss67

Name : Gone but not for cotton

Description : Where would you even store them?!

I got the trophy for selling 40 round bales, selling all 40 in one go, at the "Johnson's Farmers Market" on Elmcreek. The Spinnery on that map is buggy (for me). Dropped bales at the Spinnery do not vanish.

14 minutes ago, lonny2001 said:

I got the trophy for selling 40 round bales, selling all 40 in one go, at the "Johnson's Farmers Market" on Elmcreek. The Spinnery on that map is buggy (for me). Dropped bales at the Spinnery do not vanish.

The spinnery is buggy. I finished this on the map Haut-Beyleron and only a spinnery is on the map & they do not insta sell like you mentioned. Regardless of how many bales are in the sell point; only 1 bale slowly sells. If you go up to one on foot you can see it slowly selling on 120x speed. If someone does choose to sell this way or find out late, placing them in the area then sleeping in your house knocks off about 1200L a day. It was a painful experience and hope no one else has to go through what I did lmao

Everyone should stick to Elmcreek & the farmers market for this one

5 hours ago, TheSackoBowl said:

Is anyone else having issues getting trophies to track at all in Multiplayer servers? Any advice?

Examples.

Selling the Soreghum, ive sold plenty, not one ounce of credit on the tracker

The harvesting/sowing trophies, nothing.

The 10 hour play thing is odd, ive been on it today for nearly 12 and no progress. Does auto save need to be disabled?

Load the save in single player, start harvesting /  sowing and they will pop if the required amount was reached. Stats will also be populated in single player.
Selling on the other hand only seems to count in single player. Nothing stopping you farming it all in multiplayer, just store it for sale later.

17 minutes ago, Couga83 said:

I have a question about sorghum. Do I have to reseed them after I harvested it?
I'm a little bit confused because the plants stay on field, not like other grains where the rest of the plants gets thrown out as straw.

I cultivated the field and replanted. The sorghum is gone from the stalks, you can see it's a slightly darker colour once you've harvested it.

• Like 1

Name : That's a wrap

Description : What's in the bale?

How to get it : BALE 40 BALES OF SILAGE

This was a tricky one. I went out a picked up a physical copy of FS22, deleted the game and downloaded it off the disc with my network turned off so the first patch did not download.

Proceed to plant a field with grass, mow, windrow & use a baler that also wraps the round bale.

As soon as the 40th bale was wrapped and dropped the trophy popped 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, ChrisHeckman said:

This was a tricky one. I went out a picked up a physical copy of FS22, deleted the game and downloaded it off the disc with my network turned off so the first patch did not download.

So basically everyone with a digital copy has to wait for a fix.

I'm not going to buy the game a second time.

1 hour ago, ChrisHeckman said:

Proceed to plant a field with grass, mow, windrow & use a baler that also wraps the round bale.

Good to know that's it and it was so simple. Thanks for testing, especially getting another copy.

We'll just have to wait for a patch. The good news is I have 40 bales of grass sitting in a field waiting :)

Huge shortcut for those who still need the grape, olvie and sorghum trophy for selling it. In the mod menu right now there is a multifruit buy station. As long as you have the right trailer attached youll get the product at a huge discount and can deliver it straight to the sell point. I got all 3 trophies in very quick succession

16 hours ago, ChrisHeckman said:

I wonder if you'd get away with buying 40 grass bales at the shop and taking the wrapper down their to seal them up?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheSackoBowl said:

Huge shortcut for those who still need the grape, olvie and sorghum trophy for selling it. In the mod menu right now there is a multifruit buy station. As long as you have the right trailer attached youll get the product at a huge discount and can deliver it straight to the sell point. I got all 3 trophies in very quick succession

Oh my god this is the best advice you could give me today ?

95 000l grapes with my game crashing once all the 3 or 4th time was just so stressfull !

19 hours ago, ChrisHeckman said:

This is the final description we needed !

Guys we did it ?? We resolved all those trophies enigmas.

I will now correct my first topic for the final time.

Taken by time and work I let someone else write a guide for this awesome game.

Thank you one more time to all of you. This was my best trophy hunting adventure ??

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheSackoBowl said:

You Sir are a Hero! ? ?

Edit: Question. Does it also count towards the trophies if I let an AI worker do stuff?

Edited by Couga83

On 11/30/2021 at 10:11 PM, ChrisHeckman said:

To get more attention for this bug, I also created ticket with severity major in the GIANTS Software bug tracker.

Worth saying, as a guide for the 25 repairs one...

If your booting up the game purely targetting this trophy, if you use Field 56 as an example in Elm Creek (the one opposite the shop). I placed a repair station on the left hand side of the field. Once id drove my tractor from it to the other end of the field width ways and back i had enough wear for a £1 repair. Rinse and repeat 25 times. Its super quick that way. Also, if money is no object, when you buy used goods they come pre-damaged, so you can buy them and repair straight away

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lonny2001 said:

I used the new "Multifruit Buying Station" to confirm the numbers for the following trophies:

Raisin the stakes: 95 000 liters 274e.png The correct value is 80 000 liters.

Olea europaea: 60 000 liters 2705.png

Original grain: 500 000 liters 2705.png

Weird, mine was 95k for the first one!

1 hour ago, TheSackoBowl said:

Weird, mine was 95k for the first one!

Well, when I did that trophy on my main account the hard way, by growing grapes and harvesting them, the number I calculated was also 95 000 liters.

Just to be sure, I repeated that trophy on my alt account for a second time. Got it again after selling 80 000 liters. The exact number was actually 80 008 liters.

• Like 2