One Brain Gig currently glitched

PlatinumTrophy

PSA that the one brain gig trophy is glitched right now

One of the upgrade challenges on the minigun weapon refuses to be fulfilled, specifically for "tagging out 20 suppressors", I have tagged out and manually counted over 100 of these enemies and havent been able to get it to work. Will edit if fixed.

UPDATE:
As of patch 1.07 the trophy has been fixed and is now obtainable. They changed the upgrade challenge from "Tag out 20 Suppressors" to "Tag out 20 Stingers" which now works

Edited by PlatinumTrophy
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 11/25/2021 at 11:33 AM, PlatinumTrophy said:

PSA that the one brain gig trophy is glitched right now

One of the upgrade challenges on the minigun weapon refuses to be fulfilled, specifically for "tagging out 20 suppressors", I have tagged out and manually counted over 100 of these enemies and havent been able to get it to work. Will edit if fixed.

What's the story behind all of the 0.00% trophies? Not enough players, too difficult, too grindy, etc.?

52 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

What's the story behind all of the 0.00% trophies? Not enough players, too difficult, too grindy, etc.?

Honestly im not too sure, the story mode i thought was decently fun, nothing groundbreaking but i enjoyed playing it. Seems just noone else has put the time in to playing it. The multiplayer trophies on the other hand are so unearned because of the lack of players, I literally didnt find a single other player online while boosting the trophies. The Platinum sadly is unobtainable due to one of the weapon upgrades being glitched 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 30/3/2022 at 6:09 PM, PlatinumTrophy said:

Honestly im not too sure, the story mode i thought was decently fun, nothing groundbreaking but i enjoyed playing it. Seems just noone else has put the time in to playing it. The multiplayer trophies on the other hand are so unearned because of the lack of players, I literally didnt find a single other player online while boosting the trophies. The Platinum sadly is unobtainable due to one of the weapon upgrades being glitched 

Wait, but you're the only person with the plat. PS5 version. So how did you get it?