FYI crashing constantly on ps5

6 hours ago, FocusDR said:

I think it’s the garbage ps5. Mine has crashed more in one year of ownership than my PS4 did for 5+ Years.. haven’t played a single big title game without at least one crash. 
disgraceful tbh

Well, maybe your PS5 is garbage then. The only crashes I had were with garbage titles like this one and Cybershit 1066. While we are talking about garbage, Witcher 3 on PS4 always crashed when you entered the shop while having configured a bigger font than standard. It's 99% the devs that are garbage.

On 11/12/2021 at 8:44 PM, Demortuus said:

Well, maybe your PS5 is garbage then. The only crashes I had were with garbage titles like this one and Cybershit 1066. While we are talking about garbage, Witcher 3 on PS4 always crashed when you entered the shop while having configured a bigger font than standard. It's 99% the devs that are garbage.

It probably is to be honest! I’ve cleaned it multiple times but honesty it’s rubbish.. any game I play with an inserted disc I get crashes.. Lego dc supervillains it took me 2 days of attempts to get past the character customisation without it crashing. I haven’t had any crashes playing indie games and smaller download sizes.. so I don’t know what’s up with mine but I know it’s happening to other people, I just seem to have more. When stock are easy to get hold of for everyone I’ll buy a new one, and see what I can do with the old one. Maybe sell it as spares and repairs see if someone can take it all apart. I’ve only taken the fans out for cleaning.. 

Can anyone confirm if the patch on 12/10 did fix the huge amounts of crashing on PS5, as well as the possible soft-locking of trophies if you're interacting with an item and then get put into a combat situation as another thread outlined?

I would really like to play & plat this game, but I'm not going to do so or purchase it until I know it is playable. 

On 12/20/2021 at 8:06 PM, IntrepidHunter said:

Can anyone confirm if the patch on 12/10 did fix the huge amounts of crashing on PS5, as well as the possible soft-locking of trophies if you're interacting with an item and then get put into a combat situation as another thread outlined?

I would really like to play & plat this game, but I'm not going to do so or purchase it until I know it is playable. 

It certainly helped, but there are still crashing issues, just seems like fewer than before the patch.  I did not encounter any soft lock issues so I cannot speak to that.  

• 7 months later...