Trophy Thoughts

Jelly Soup

8 hours ago, luckyegg said:

the master trophy didnt autopop and i dont see where the mastery cards are as this game changed alot. any solution to this? i dont mind completing another challenge to pop it but i just cant see the cards anymore

Click start and go to quest & progression then go to mastery. Those are your mastery cards, all you have to do is complete any weapon card. Not the affinity card just a weapon

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Toxicmatic- said:

Click start and go to quest & progression then go to mastery. Those are your mastery cards, all you have to do is complete any weapon card. Not the affinity card just a weapon

okay i got it thanks. i trying to get stronger atm so i can do a trial as no 1 plays them. its kinda a shame the game didnt gave me that trophy as i did a trial when they released and they arent really fun to do

15 minutes ago, luckyegg said:

okay i got it thanks. i trying to get stronger atm so i can do a trial as no 1 plays them. its kinda a shame the game didnt gave me that trophy as i did a trial when they released and they arent really fun to do

You're going to want to find a group for trials. It's nearly impossible to PUG since there are better ways to get resources/exp and the stuff you specifically get from trials isn't that useful. Most are only doing it for the cosmetics and, I'd assume now, for the achievement.

For the mastery card, Toxicmatic is correct, the easiest one are weapon based. Use your favorite weapon for a pile of hunts and you'll get there eventually. You'll have to do it anyway for hunter level 40.

1 hour ago, Jelly Soup said:

You're going to want to find a group for trials. It's nearly impossible to PUG since there are better ways to get resources/exp and the stuff you specifically get from trials isn't that useful. Most are only doing it for the cosmetics and, I'd assume now, for the achievement.

For the mastery card, Toxicmatic is correct, the easiest one are weapon based. Use your favorite weapon for a pile of hunts and you'll get there eventually. You'll have to do it anyway for hunter level 40.

yeah got the master a weapon trophy now and im already slayer level 41 i did it when it took forever now it seems easier with the bounties. yeah it looks like i will have to find people. im working towards a new lifesteal build as my current 1 which used to be really good is crap now. would u consider trials, escalation level 25 or heroic escalation the hardest? i know this 3 trophies are defo the plat deciders but i only played trial back in the time. atleast we dont gotta do an heroic trial for the trophy as back then i didnt see anyone doing it

49 minutes ago, luckyegg said:

yeah got the master a weapon trophy now and im already slayer level 41 i did it when it took forever now it seems easier with the bounties. yeah it looks like i will have to find people. im working towards a new lifesteal build as my current 1 which used to be really good is crap now. would u consider trials, escalation level 25 or heroic escalation the hardest? i know this 3 trophies are defo the plat deciders but i only played trial back in the time. atleast we dont gotta do an heroic trial for the trophy as back then i didnt see anyone doing it

As a flat curve, heroic escalation is probably the hardest. As a measure of actual difficulty, it really depends on the group you get. A full team in ok gear who have a passing knowledge of the fights can probably brute force it without too much issue. If you want to maximize your chances, find a group.

3 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

As a flat curve, heroic escalation is probably the hardest. As a measure of actual difficulty, it really depends on the group you get. A full team in ok gear who have a passing knowledge of the fights can probably brute force it without too much issue. If you want to maximize your chances, find a group.

so i finally updated my build a bit and i did the trial solo and i can also solo escalation run so i guess we will see how heroic goes. i met some people today who played this game for a long time and they indeed say heroic is kinda tough

7 hours ago, luckyegg said:

so i finally updated my build a bit and i did the trial solo and i can also solo escalation run so i guess we will see how heroic goes. i met some people today who played this game for a long time and they indeed say heroic is kinda tough

Cool beans. I don't think i was aware that trials were soloable now. Or I forgot.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MsVelvet said:

whats the player base like for this game currently? Im interested in starting it but i dont want to be stuck looking for players.

It seems reasonable I can't really remember what I was doing on it after a long break so after struggling a bit to keep up on the later content which has lots of players I went back to the lower level earlier stuff today and found people doing that too pretty quickly.

Happy to team up too if you do get stuck but there is a decent amount on still it seems.

1 hour ago, Aceterix said:

It seems reasonable I can't really remember what I was doing on it after a long break so after struggling a bit to keep up on the later content which has lots of players I went back to the lower level earlier stuff today and found people doing that too pretty quickly.

Happy to team up too if you do get stuck but there is a decent amount on still it seems.

Awesome! Thank u for the update.

The only downside to playing the PSN version is you can only be matched up with PC and PSN players. If you manage the PC version, your PUG pool is multiplied by a lot, since it'll also include XBox and Switch players. Progress will synch over from each platform and auto-pop any achievements you've earned.

Edited by Jelly Soup

• 1 month later...
On 2021-12-08 at 1:13 AM, luckyegg said:

the master trophy didnt autopop and i dont see where the mastery cards are as this game changed alot. any solution to this? i dont mind completing another challenge to pop it but i just cant see the cards anymore

Quests & Progression >Mastery > This shows your Behemoth, and 7 weapon masteries, as well as your overall Slayer Mastery.

Hope this helps.