Platinum possible with Challenger Edition (PS+ December 2021)

breakXedge

Did they remove "Deluxe Edition Upgrade" and replaced it with "Godfall Challenger Edition Story Upgrade"?

edit. They just renamed it.

Also, standard edition has been also removed. Seems like they really wanna milk this game as much as possible.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

So I purchased everything I needed to do the Fire & Darkness DLC. After 5 minutes of figuring out how to access everything it appears I can't access the DLC until I've played the whole campaign. And on top of that I cannot even use the character I looted with and played hours with in the Challenger edition to even do the Story/DLC. 

Can someone please confirm that I'm missing something here if not players beware...

• 4 months later...
On 12/12/2021 at 1:05 AM, yowzagabowza said:

After all the hoopla and questions I've and many others have asked about this dumb edition of Godfall, I finally played it on an alt account and didn't even like it, haha. 

I did the whole tutorial and then did one of the quests, which was just to kill a big boss guy. I couldn't imagine myself grinding out all those trophies doing the same stuff over and over. 

Oh wells!

After reading this answer yesterday I also decided to just try it on my second account instead of thinking about the different editions and wondering which DLC to buy and whatnot.

And I also didn't like it ? It's looks beautiful, but sadly the gameplay bored me after a few minutes. I can't spend ~40hrs on this game to get the platinum.