Win 5 matches trophy glitched?

Banxed-

The trophy is DEFINITELY glitched after the patch. A group of us tried all sorts of combinations. Voting to finish in the airlock didn't work. Five resident wins by shutting down C.A.I.N. didn't work. Five personoid wins didn't work. Two personoid wins and three resident wins didn't work. We gave up. I think we might just have to wait for the next patch. BTW, this was also done on both PS4 and PS5 versions.

8 hours ago, PumpedBySanty12 said:

It is not bugged. For that trophy it only counts if all humans kill robots or, all robots kill humans. It does not count if they escape through the capsule or, are eliminated by vote or, they die of running out of oxygen

Nope. It's busted. New patch didn't fix the bug. Believe me. Six of us tried multiple combos and nothing. No one has popped the trophy since the patch around Dec. 2nd-3rd on both versions. We will have to wait for another patch.

• Like 2

This trophy is definitely 100% glitched at the moment. (Has been since the last bigger update and was not fixed in Friday's patch.) 

We played as four people who had previously earned platinum (one player on PS4 and three on PS5), wanting to get both sets, so we knew what we were doing. 6 wins, 7 wins, no trophy. 

Plus, if you check the recent achievers lists for both consoles you can see that no one earned the trophy since that unfortunate update. A clear sign. 

One of us reached out to the team, too and they promised a fix for the coming week. Fingers crossed. 

Edited by tombraidergirl
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, PumpedBySanty12 said:

It is not bugged. For that trophy it only counts if all humans kill robots or, all robots kill humans. It does not count if they escape through the capsule or, are eliminated by vote or, they die of running out of oxygen

I got my first five wins, and the trophy, on plus launch week doing the zero oxygen method for an easy win. Definitely counts. (Sucks that their patch broke the game. Glad I’ve moved on from the game as well as it seems they are more worried about micros than fixing their game lol)