Have the glitched trophies been fixed yet?

Jinxcendant-XIII

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Been playing this a fair bit, unfortunately the workaround for earning all signature smashes didn’t work either for me however when I tried it with an alt account it did work! So this might be the only trophy keeping me from the platinum, not sure what else to try other than finishing everything else up, deleting the game and probably saved data and replaying it to see if it’ll unlock at that point

• 1 year later...
On 3/13/2023 at 8:22 AM, gazdavis11 said:

Been playing this a fair bit, unfortunately the workaround for earning all signature smashes didn’t work either for me however when I tried it with an alt account it did work! So this might be the only trophy keeping me from the platinum, not sure what else to try other than finishing everything else up, deleting the game and probably saved data and replaying it to see if it’ll unlock at that point

Did it eventually work for you? I wouldn't want to start a 45h road to plat just to find out that some trophies glitched on me. The guide mentions 5 bugged trophies, so how many of them are like this?