Make Reading -New Forum Members Please Read- Compulsory

The quiz is a bit much, I know I'd never bother with a forum if I had to take a quiz. I'd assume the forum was pretentious and elitist if they're trying to filter people out like that. It definitely needs to be more visible though. I mean, I had to hunt for it when I joined. I seriously thought there just wasn't one at first, because I never thought it would be in the off-topic section. It took me a few days before I saw it. I think it should be pinned to every section, so no matter what a new member will see it.

the fact remains they probably won't read it though - best solution still seems to be :

1/ answer politely with a link to the necessary part of the website and a link to parkers thread

2/ report thread so a mod will come to lock it (second part isn't necessary and will only give mods extra work and less time to deal with the more important things on the forums) - it's not as if it will actually be brought up again (unless someone feels he needs to be vengeful against people being usefull)

I must admit I'm getting a real 'this thread has gone on for too long now' throbbing now though - so won't post any more :D

Edited by Memnoch