Blood Dragon

Zimmster

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, digwig said:

So does it mean that Blood Dragon from FC6 season pass can only be played on PS4?

Cause I only got PS5 version ! 

You should be able to play the PS4 version on your PS5.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, digwig said:

So does it mean that Blood Dragon from FC6 season pass can only be played on PS4?

Cause I only got PS5 version ! 

No, but the only version that exists is a PS4 version. So with PS5 Far Cry 6. you get PS4 Far Cry Blood Dragon. It plays fine on a PS5.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Picked this up as part of the season pass, having ever played it before. A bit controversial but I found it really overrated and it’s my least favourite Far Cry. Other than the 80s references I don’t think it’s that great - it’s style over substance. And on the note of style - visually, the grain effect was a strain on my eyes and I found the environment difficult to make out. Had to max out the brightness settings. 

It uses self aware humour to disguise how stagnant the gameplay formula is - ultimately, it’s Far Cry 3 but worse.   I found the Borderlands-esque humour obnoxious and it also does one of the things I hate in video games where it makes you do something tedious and then the main character comments on how tedious what you’re doing is as if that’s supposed to make it better. For instance, the tutorials are non-stop even after the joke of it has long played out and the game is constantly prompting the main objective when you’re just exploring.  

I was originally bummed about it not having a platinum but now I’m glad it didn’t because Ubisoft would have added more trophies to extend playtime lol