Belly of the beast

Ravie_HD

Is there any easy way to get the belly of the beast trophy?

Also this trophy seems sadistic too me. You have to do one of the hardest easter eggs in zombies and then do the last step of the boss fight basically flawless. I got carried through the easter egg twice and we still couldn't do it. 

On 12/12/2021 at 5:21 PM, Ravie_HD said:

Is there any easy way to get the belly of the beast trophy?

Also this trophy seems sadistic too me. You have to do one of the hardest easter eggs in zombies and then do the last step of the boss fight basically flawless. I got carried through the easter egg twice and we still couldn't do it. 

Hi,

It can sound odd, but the boss fight is really easier solo. I would say maybe practice the boss fight, especially during countdown. 

For the mammoth step, if you have the EBR bomber, you can insta kill them. So the hardest part is only the countdown.

If you don’t have director cut, it can be troublesome. If you die, you loose all your perks, but you can grab them back on the 2nd floor. With DC if you die you loose the self revive, and can’t take it back..

If you still struggle, a friend can still do all the steps on his own, and invite you just before the cutscene starts. What I normally do is In invite people after i killed the first mammoth, wait until they joined and once everybody is in, kill the 2nd mammoth all together.

Note : If the person kills the 2nd mammoth before you actually join, you’ll get the trophy, but not the soul key.

EDIT : Just noticed the topic was for belly of the beat, and not the beast from beyond ee lol. Sorry for the confusion

Edited by bunshing
Confusion

2 hours ago, bunshing said:

Hi,

It can sound odd, but the boss fight is really easier solo. I would say maybe practice the boss fight, especially during countdown. 

For the mammoth step, if you have the EBR bomber, you can insta kill them. So the hardest part is only the countdown.

If you don’t have director cut, it can be troublesome. If you die, you loose all your perks, but you can grab them back on the 2nd floor. With DC if you die you loose the self revive, and can’t take it back..

If you still struggle, a friend can still do all the steps on his own, and invite you just before the cutscene starts. What I normally do is In invite people after i killed the first mammoth, wait until they joined and once everybody is in, kill the 2nd mammoth all together.

Note : If the person kills the 2nd mammoth before you actually join, you’ll get the trophy, but not the soul key.

You also need the head trip fate &fortune card for it to one-shot them.

OP, if you don't have the EBR bomber, try getting the kendall 44s from the magic wheel, they are insanely strong pack a punched

edit: this reply is for the wrong trophy

Edited by SnowxSakura

It's definitely one of the more stressful trophies on the list given how much is at stake. The trick I learned from one of my veterans was to enter the number when the light is on the number before it. Example: If your code has the number 4, press the button when the yellow light is on the number 3.

32f3991040.png

Good RNG for your bomb code helps out a lot too. Codes with the number 1 in it are more difficult to hit because of how fast the yellow light moves. Codes without 1 I was able to input on the first try on a few occasions using the trick I described above. 

Failing that, find a veteran player that is good with bomb codes and run with them. Run the map with as few players as possible, as a group of two if you can. If a third person must join, the third person needs to be someone that can handle their bomb code first try, so that they aren't getting in the way. A veteran good with bomb codes can easily punch in two codes in the 30 seconds that you're given inside of the bomb before everybody is kicked out.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

It's definitely one of the more stressful trophies on the list given how much is at stake. The trick I learned from one of my veterans was to enter the number when the light is on the number before it. Example: If your code has the number 4, press the button when the yellow light is on the number 3.

32f3991040.png

Good RNG for your bomb code helps out a lot too. Codes with the number 1 in it are more difficult to hit because of how fast the yellow light moves. Codes without 1 I was able to input on the first try on a few occasions using the trick I described above. 

Failing that, find a veteran player that is good with bomb codes and run with them. Run the map with as few players as possible, as a group of two if you can. If a third person must join, the third person needs to be someone that can handle their bomb code first try, so that they aren't getting in the way. A veteran good with bomb codes can easily punch in two codes in the 30 seconds that you're given inside of the bomb before everybody is kicked out.

There's also a device in the starting area that you can practice entering the bomb code in on, as it is one of the required steps for the easter egg

• Like 1

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

There's also a device in the starting area that you can practice entering the bomb code in on, as it is one of the required steps for the easter egg

That sounds super useful for a newer player to get used to entering bomb codes. Attack of the Radioactive Thing was the only map I skipped practicing the EE on my own, because I didn't want to bother with those chemistry formulas, so I missed out on seeing that device. ? If OP can easily get to that practice device, definitely go for that to build up the skill and confidence needed for the real thing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

That sounds super useful for a newer player to get used to entering bomb codes. Attack of the Radioactive Thing was the only map I skipped practicing the EE on my own, because I didn't want to bother with those chemistry formulas, so I missed out on seeing that device. 1f61b.png If OP can easily get to that practice device, definitely go for that to build up the skill and confidence needed for the real thing.

The easter egg is incredibly tedious to set up, that's why the bomb code first try is such a pain in the ass

• Like 1