Which Ending Did You Choose? (Possible Spoilers)

Duffcar

Which ME3 Ending Did You Choose?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which ending did you choose?

3 hours ago, Guardian_owl said:

I subscribe to the indoctrination theory, so I believe most of the ending after the final assault is the Reapers trying to trick you. Isn't it interesting that the whole game the renegade prompts are on the left side of the screen and the paragon prompts are on the right side? But in the final choice, the left side choice (control) is colored paragon blue and the right side choice (destroy) is colored renegade red; the opposite orientation. Anderson (someone you would deem good) is also shown as picking destroy and the Illusive Man (someone you would deem as not good) is shown as picking control. Rewriting every creature's genetic structure in the galaxy without their consent in the Synthesis ending (which as you may remember was Saren's goal in ME1) doesn't seem very paragon to me.

So given that, the only choice is Destroy (be free of indoctrination), the other two are a trap.

Huh, never saw it that way. Nice analysis.

• 6 months later...

Accidentally chose "refusal"; I was a bit confused where to go for which ending so as was walking towards the consoles, turned and fired a few shots as the kid and the dream sequences annoyed me throughout the game without realising what the consequence would be . . . . seems like the writers are kinda childish to add something like that into the game (as I understand it was added with the Extended Cut DLC), just because people didn't like the way they wrote the ending. It's like a middle-finger to the player for them giving the middle finger to the way they wrote the ending, especially as it doesn't give the trophies for finishing the game, when you have.

Edited by super_chads