Mod 22 | Dragonbone Vale

EmperorElfenSky

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11504413

Mod 22 brings a new campaign called Dragonbone Vale and with it likely new trophies.
(Mod 21 was a rehash of old content, hence no new trophies)

And, once again, major mechanic changes. 

Enchantments will now be in a separate page instead of armor, and only go from lvl1 to 5. You can - as per usual - exchange them for a loss at the antique dealer in PE. 

Truly, I've never seen an MMO change so much of its mechanics in as little time as NW.
I wonder if Crystic just takes sadistic pleasure in f****** their playerbase in the a**. I vaguely recall them saying that they literally want to stop people from becoming "endgame" and having a perpetual grind, and I wonder if these constant mechanic changes are part of that strategy.

God, when will this game finally die so I can stop playing it? Woe is me. 

Edited by EmperorElfenSky
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Apparently this one won’t have trophies, not going to complain if they don’t add extras anymore, I’m getting tired of it, I still haven’t done Zariel… Just going to have to find a way to do it without spending 3 months upgrading and training, and maybe move on from the game forever…

Edit: Nevermind, it does, it’s just PSNP isn’t up to date yet.

Edited by GastNDorf
  • Like 1

There are 2 trophies, finish the new campaign and the new trial, i can’t play, when i connect my character the game freeze, i have tried a long time yesterday and today, the problem is still there since the new maj

Edited by DemsAlGhul

I had Neverwinter at 100% a couple years ago and "soft" retired it then. I knew that more mods were going to come out and it made me sad that more and more trophies keep coming. I am afraid to come back and get sucked in to the massive campaign grinds and disappointment when I can't get a 10 player group for the trials. 

• Like 1