• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice collection so far. You seem to love killing nazis, using ellipses, and handing out 10/10 ratings; and you seem to hate killing zombies.

I can't say I agreed with everything you said (like AC Unity; that was one of the best AC games IMO), but it was still enjoyable to read. I found your writing style pretty hilarious too, like this instance which gave me a good chuckle:

Flappy Goat.... fuck the Gooch Muffin who added that to the game. I would rather be a Jew in the Holocaust than play that for 3 hours again

:lol:  Nice list overall; good luck going forward.

Nice collection so far. You seem to love killing nazis, using ellipses, and handing out 10/10 ratings; and you seem to hate killing zombies.

I can't say I agreed with everything you said (like AC Unity; that was one of the best AC games IMO), but it was still enjoyable to read. I found your writing style pretty hilarious too, like this instance which gave me a good chuckle:

:lol:  Nice list overall; good luck going forward.

i mean i liked Unity but it had too many buggy moments and frustrating climbing issues that it took away from it... it looked good and was better than many games I've played but it wasn't fully polished like it needed to be... and I'm no master reviewer so I just throw game ratings out my ass for the fuck of it... but thanks for reading =D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...