KingCuervo88's Platinum List Thingy

KingCuervo88

Just gonna add some more to the parts about the Ratchet games, if you don't mind. The first Ratchet & Clank isn't that similar to the rest, actually, neither is Deadlocked. The first one was your basic 3D platformer with some guns involved, Going Commando was basically the same but it was the first one to implement the leveling, armour and ship customisation features, Going Commando is also the longest game in the series, Up Your Arsenal was basically the same as Going Commando but shorter and with slightly less ship customisation, Up Your Arsenal was also the first online game in the series, Deadlocked was basically the same as the others but it was more arena-based, it was also the first game in the series to allow you to add different mods to weapons which gave them different attributes and the first game in the series with full co-op and lastly A Crack in Time was basically the same again but with slightly more linear stages, fully customisable weapons and a space travel part which provided a more entertaining way to travel between stages and added more to the game. In short, they aren't all the same as you seem to state, they actually have quite large differences in most cases, just the same basic game underneath.

On another note, nice game choices here, you have good taste. :P

Edited by kamifox1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice list! :yay:

You should work on some easy-medium difficulty plats such as: Lolipop chainsaw, SAW and Resident Evil 5 (if you get a partner +  infinite rocket launcher and Magnum, Professional is really easy) ;)

i have someone to help me with RE5... with most games I just get distracted with something else and come back to them later so most of those random games will be platted at some point

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That list is really goddamn impressive, like you i didn't get a ps3 until rather late in the console's lifespan, you often wonder how big your collection would be now had you gotten the console on release :D I do have to disagree on what you wrote about Saints Row IV, though, i felt that game was completely different from its predecessor (for the better if you ask me :D)

• 2 weeks later...