60 FPS Patch

DEI2EK

• 4 months later...

Assassin's Creed Origins Update 1.60 which enables 60fps has been added to the PSN database

Assassin's Creed® Origins Update 1.60 Added To Database.

Patch Notes :  Added a Franchise Menu  

Enabled higher framerate when running on Playstation 5 console

Next Week (24-26 May)

https://twitter.com/PlaystationSize/status/1527296965393846273

Assassin's Creed Origins 60FPS PS5 Update Could Finally Drop Next Week

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/05/assassins-creed-origins-60fps-ps5-update-could-finally-drop-next-week

Edited by ziggypossum
hell yeah
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

So is that just a patch of the ps4 version or we get a "new" ps5 version of the game ?

It'll just be a patch, Ubisoft has made no intention of making a new PS5 stack of the game.

3 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

It'll just be a patch, Ubisoft has made no intention of making a new PS5 stack of the game.

This makes me sad. I would have loved (and gladly paid for) a PS5 version of this game with its own trophy list. Oh well.

Now at least I know it'll look much better if I ever felt like playing it all the way through again just for funsies.

I've held off on delving into the franchise's PS4 entries until this happened though I was hoping that the other entries along with the Far Cry and Watch Dogs games would get similar treatment but I guess Ubisoft don't deem them worth the effort.

Exactly why I've been sitting on the game on my Xbox Series X... Already done ALL Trophys on PS4 so I'm not wasting 75GBs or so on PS5.

Grabbed the Gold/Complete Version on the Microsoft Store a while back so I can grab all the Achievements and replay it all in 60fps ?

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL