Great Hall popping way earlier than it should?

SuperPatchZ7

Hi.

As the title says I got Great Hall earlier than I should. I was in the fifth floor, in a good run, so good that I completed the map and talked with the lost adventurer to obtain cartographer assistant when it poped Great Hall. At the time I didn't notice, it was later, when i talked to the explorer in the Breach and unlocking his trophy.

Maybe it's because i got a bunch of NPCs that aren't mention in the guide like a princess, a dice, a rainbow freak, etc.

Has this happened to anyone?

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Title fixed. You're welcome :)

from my understanding you just need to talk to these people correct?

Ox&Cadence
Tailor
Doug
Trorc
Prof. Goopton
Drunkard
Sroceress
Daisuke
Frifle&Grey Mauser
Gunsling king&Manservantes
The lost adventurer
Winchester
Ledge Goblin

Ser Manuel and Ser Blockner

so long as you have all them you should be golden.

• Like 2

IIRC, there were a few extra characters added in subsequent updates after the game released... The ones you mentioned I do believe are it. It could be possible that the trophy tracker counts how many NPCs you've unlocked, then pops after you hit the original amount required? That would be my guess anyway!

Edited by Joe Dubz
Fixed mine since the title was fixed ;)
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 12/22/2021 at 5:02 PM, SuperPatchZ7 said:

Hi.

As the title says I got Great Hall earlier than I should. I was in the fifth floor, in a good run, so good that I completed the map and talked with the lost adventurer to obtain cartographer assistant when it poped Great Hall. At the time I didn't notice, it was later, when i talked to the explorer in the Breach and unlocking his trophy.

Maybe it's because i got a bunch of NPCs that aren't mention in the guide like a princess, a dice, a rainbow freak, etc.

Has this happened to anyone?

This just happened to me. Popped Great Hall trophy as soon as I talked to the Lost Adventurer when I mapped the last floor. I have not popped his trophy yet, I got nervous but thanks to you I think I need to talk to him in the breach to pop it. Weird thing is, I havent finished Gunslinger King's 5 challenges, but I do have everyone else plus the DLC NPC's which are Daisuke and Tonic in the breach. Maybe they changed the conditions with all the updates idk. Maybe you dont need to finish Gunslinger King's challenges?