What extra content I need to buy to reach 100%?

Lord_Mgolivets

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 0:46 AM, barra333 said:

Also, PSA for anyone thinking of grabbing the DLC at some point - you can only play it on the account that makes the DLC purchase. So if your PSN+ sub is on a different account to your trophies, you're put of luck. 

Thanks for pointing this out. I haven't seen/heard of this before. How does it work, and why!?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Em 01/03/2022 às 10:46, barra333 disse:

Assim como o DLC lego foi colocado à venda quando o jogo estava gratuito em dezembro? 

Além disso, PSA para quem pensa em pegar o DLC em algum momento - você só pode jogá-lo na conta que faz a compra do DLC. Portanto, se o seu sub da PSN + estiver em uma conta diferente dos seus troféus, você está com sorte. 

A dlc não funciona se estiver em outra conta? Comprei a dlc em outra conta e na versão ps4 funcionou mas na versão ps5 não funcionou. tenho que comprar a dlc novamente?

Edited by xWashington33x

If you want 100% on the PS5 version, probably. In my case, the game (PS5) and DLC were owned by my Canadian account, and while my main (Australian) account could play the base game, the DLC was locked. After communications with CM, they blamed the setup of PS5 DLC ownership, despite me not hearing of similar issues with any other games.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, barra333 said:

Se você quer 100% na versão PS5, provavelmente. No meu caso, o jogo (PS5) e o DLC pertenciam à minha conta canadense e, embora minha conta principal (australiana) pudesse jogar o jogo base, o DLC estava bloqueado. Após as comunicações com o CM, eles culparam a configuração da propriedade do DLC do PS5, apesar de eu não ter ouvido falar de problemas semelhantes com outros jogos.

Thanks for the information.  I was even thinking about formatting my ps5 thinking I had some problem... I'll have to buy the dlc again.  that sad!